Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
If PAC would’ve stayed going to the body early in the fight I think he would’ve got Thurman out of there in the late rounds..
Nigga started head hunting after he scored the knockdown in the 1st round..

Man, Thurman was pushing Manny little ass around the ring like he had a push broom.

I couldn't hear the commentators..... So to me it looked like Thurman bully boxed too a decision. But whatever I'll honor the Manny win.

It should have never been that close.

@JUDAH gimme a sec to get the money together. How much I owe you?

I've always said in victory or loss, give the utmost respect to your opponent because it only holds you in high-esteem

If you win, bigging up your opponent makes you good because you telling everybody you overcame some great and it wasn't easy
If you lose, bigging up your opponent lessens the loss because you are acknowledging that you lost to a top class pro

Shit no shame losing to Pacman, ask Joshua how he felt losing to some fat Mexican! lol

Man, Thurman was pushing Manny little ass around the ring like he had a push broom.

I couldn't hear the commentators..... So to me it looked like Thurman bully boxed too a decision. But whatever I'll honor the Manny win.

It should have never been that close.

@JUDAH gimme a sec to get the money together. How much I owe you?

Man Pacman turned that man into RunTime.

50 Mill fool

Pacquiao has two options imo...

And both result in epic asswhoopings...

Spence- just to see if he still got it

Mayweather-retire on a 100m pay day

The game is the game you win some you loose some if he fought 1-6 like he did 7-12 he could have won..
but pacquiao had him lost he was like a ghost

Back