Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I'm bout to watch the main event on ESPN+ i have the subscription.

I'll post up after the fights, but I got 10m on both guys, so I wanna watch

Dadashev getting his ass whooped. Might quit.
I'm losing all types of money this weekend

Timothy Bradley and Andre Ward are the two most smug yet accurate commentators of all time. They are extremely knowledgeable, and be 100% on point. But they cut into fighters so hard..... You would think someone would have ran down on them by now...... But they both got hands

Lopez finally went the distance. And the only reason is cuz dude had a good chin....

He's accurate as fuck

You have to respect fighters. They put their health and life on the line everytime they step into the ring. I hope everything turns out well for him.

Dadashev Undergoes Two Hour Surgery, Part of Skull Removed

"At The Theater at MGM National Harbor in Maryland, Subriel Matias (14-0, 14 KOs) used a hellacious body attack to stop Maxim Dadashev following the 11th round of an IBF junior welterweight world title eliminator.
At the time of the stoppage, Matias led comfortably by scores of 109-100, 108-101 and 107-102. He is now the top contender for the world title belt held by Scottish superstar Josh Taylor.
After the fight, Dadashev was taken to a local hospital, and he underwent brain surgery.

matias-dadashev.jpg

Dadashev became ill as he left the ring and was barely able to walk to the back, with several team members assisting him. He began to vomit as paramedics placed him on a stretcher and he was transported via ambulance.

During the ambulance ride, Dadashev lost consciousness. It was revealed at the hospital, that there was a lot of swelling to his brain.

Dadashev went through a two hour surgery for a subdural hematoma. A part of his skull was removed to bring down the swelling. At the moment he's under observation in the recovery area, but the long term prognosis is not known"

It ain't look that bad during the fight. But he had nothing on his punches, and that dude was smashing him

Buddy rightfully stopped it, but I ain't realize how bad it was til he fell leaving the ring, and they said he was throwing up in the back before going to the hospital

Word, I'm at work tonight. If you got a live one spread the love

More importantly any links out this bitch? Damn I been slacking places I used to go seem like it's down. Hook a nigga up!!!!!

Back