Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Spence/Garcia ended up a tough watch tbh, I didnt like seeing Garcia take all them shots from round 9/10ish onwards... Its the type of punishment that can take a couple years off a fighters career...

Spence was just way too big from the off but I thought if Mikey could get his counter going and make Spence respect his power he could make it competitive but Spence's reach and power was on another level... Mikey had no snap and looked to push his punches out, whereas Spence's punches were crisp signs imo of the fighters weight making...

I just wanna see Spence kick on and make Haymon get him the elite fights he deserves at his weight, fck fighting Manny that doesnt interest me at all, Brook was shot after GGG and Peterson was shot at 140 its time for Spence to dominate the fighters around him... Porter has only just fought they should in theory make that pretty soon...

Peterson was not shot and Brook was still a very dangerous fighter at that time that only had 1 loss

Brook had just jumped up to MW and had his eye socked brutally caved in by GGG, his face was so weak Spence then broke the other side... Peterson is not a natural Welter and had done nothing at that weight, Avaneyan and Diaz are not on level of Spence...

I dont think its Spence's fault as I think he wants the big fights...

Last edited:
Brook was competitive with Spence to agree with @Water Ur Seeds I think Spence should be at 154

Yeah he was competitive had his eye sockets not given way again... I think had he had more of a stable career after beating Porter he could of had alot better of a career... Its been very stop, start and frustrating... Having half his leg chopped in which caused him to be out for ages (and nearly ended his career), coming back with some domestic fights, chasing a Khan pay day and not getting it, then some somewhat foolishly/bravely taking the GGG fight has really has kinda fckd him...

I read what you said and it still wasn’t accurate. Brook was not washed nor shot.

IMO Brook was/is shot, tbh he was lucky to get the decision against Porter if Im being honest... He has had too many injuries and kills himself to make weight... He looked terrible in his last fight against Zerafa, which went to points and hes not even with Ingle anymore, I wouldnt be surprised if it was because he has told Brook to retire...

Fuck all this. When is the can man coming back? I heard he done rededicated himself to boxing for like the fifth time.

The funniest part of the fight was Mikey raising his fist at the end of every single fucking round, celebrating like he was winning lol.

Mikey! You got your ass beat......I only gave Mikey one round (Round 2)

giphy.gif

The funniest part of the fight was Mikey raising his fist at the end of every single fucking round, celebrating like he was winning lol.

Mikey! You got your ass beat......I only gave Mikey one round (Round 2)

giphy.gif
It was a more of saying I'm still here yea he only won the second

Mikey got a beating but I will say this. Mikey never took consecutive flush shots from Spence. One flush shot might land but whatever Spence followed up was either partially blocked, rolled with or just a lil off target in not landing flush.

That is the reason IMO Garcia didn't get knocked out or the fight wasn't stopped.

Mikey got a beating but I will say this. Mikey never took consecutive flush shots from Spence. One flush shot might land but whatever Spence followed up was either partially blocked, rolled with or just a lil off target in not landing flush.

That is the reason IMO Garcia didn't get knocked out or the fight wasn't stopped.

True! Mikey is a very crafty guy and knows how to survive and it's much harder to knock somebody out who's so focused on not getting knocked out. I think it was a moral victory for Mikey to go the distance because he really had no offence. He was in survival mode during most of the fight and didn't take any risks.

I actually expected more from Mikey. Yes, he was the underdog and most people picked Spence to win but most people also expected Mikey to be somewhat competitive, especially in the first part of the fight but Spence had him in survival mode 99% of the fight. Mikey had absolutely no clue what to do and couldn't find a way to get past Spence jab. Mikey did a lot of talking before the fight but in the ring it seemed to be a victory for him to see the final bell.

Back