Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want Canelo vs Crawford!

I use to think Crawford was too small for Canelo until I seen him go into the Madrimov fight weighing 170..

This is crazy for Bud to take and he barely beat Madrimov. It's much harder going up weight classes.

Doesnt make sense to vacate and go up 15-20lbs to meet Canelo and it makes no sense for Canelo to vacate his belts to go down in weight to fight Bud. Both still have a lot of living left and the money wouldn't be worth it.

He’s most likely going to Bivol because him & his team is going hold Bivol to gis words about coming down to 168.. So they’re going to weight drain him.. And put rehydration clauses in the contract…
Bivol is one of my favorite fighters today but Canelo is delirious. He'll get beat far worse than the first time. If Bivol beats Beterbiev (which I confidently believe he will as Beterbiev is coming off injury and surgery), Canelo would have no choice but to fight in Bivol's weight class. It would make no sense for Bivol to go down in weight.

Canelo was dumb for taking that fight the first time at LHV, he can put as many rehydration clauses as he wants Bivol is beating him every time.

Back