Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
That was a fun fight... Canelo looked to have more spring in his feet and also more offensive output, he didnt just sit and wait to counter the bigger man...

Also showed he still has elite timing and stamina, think its clear that Canelo still has couple more elite fights in him...

Bring on Benavidez and the winner or Beterbiev/Bivol... If Canelo keeps up the workrate hes shown the last few fights (albeit against lower oppostion) he will have better chance of beating Bivol...

Also, shoutout Berlanga... It takes two too make a fun fight like that and he showed heart... Dude was throwing back and didnt just go into his shell and take the money and the L like alot of guys...

I want Canelo vs Crawford!

I use to think Crawford was too small for Canelo until I seen him go into the Madrimov fight weighing 170..
I’m sorry but 🦆nelo isn’t fighting Bud.. Because doesn’t bring anything to the table box office wise.. There’s nothing to sell.. Bud’s last fight lost money and didn’t do well on pppv…

That was a fun fight... Canelo looked to have more spring in his feet and also more offensive output, he didnt just sit and wait to counter the bigger man...

Also showed he still has elite timing and stamina, think its clear that Canelo still has couple more elite fights in him...

Bring on Benavidez and the winner or Beterbiev/Bivol... If Canelo keeps up the workrate hes shown the last few fights (albeit against lower oppostion) he will have better chance of beating Bivol...

Also, shoutout Berlanga... It takes two too make a fun fight like that and he showed heart... Dude was throwing back and didnt just go into his shell and take the money and the L like alot of guys...
He’s most likely going to Bivol because him & his team is going hold Bivol to gis words about coming down to 168.. So they’re going to weight drain him.. And put rehydration clauses in the contract…

Back