Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test

Honestly, I fuck with David Benavidez and Bud Crawford.. They are both beasts in their own right, but I’m not so sure any of them can beat Canelo…

Bud is a fighters fighter !! He can fight behind his jab and he can bang on the inside, he can land punches from weird angles and he’s great at protecting himself… But even with all those attributes I think Canelo will fuck Bud up bad… Bud would have to fight a perfect fight and not get hit, cause the minute Canelo stumble him he’s going to finish him !!
Canelo hit hard as shit and have a stone chin and is willing to take a punch to give a few…

David Benavidez best defense is his offense, he stay busy so it’s kinda hard to get off on him.. However, I don’t know if David with his punches in bunches is enough to win, again Canelo has a solid chin, has decent head movement, and can slip in and out with jabs and combos… (I believe body punches from Canelo will hurt and slow Benavidez down)..

Basically, I know Canelo can take their punches, I’m not so sure they can take his…

@Maywood
@Playmaker88
@Water Ur Seeds
@Duwop
@Koltrain
@StringerBell
@The Lonious Monk

What say you ?? Let’s really dissect this because it seems Benavidez or Bud got next for the Canelo fight… Canelo is approaching the end of his career and is starting to slow down but the last thing to go is power…

Bud
Too big a weight jump. He could make it interesting cause he has a 3.5 inch reach advantage and the footwork to be elusive. But I don't think he'll have enough Pop to keep Canelo from walking him down.

Benavidez
I thought he improved his defense in the Andrade fight compared to before, so that's good for him. But his style would be a problem against Canelo. Them body shots will slow him down and he's still hittable. I also believe Benavidez needs volume to really punish opponents. He won't get that much volume off on Canelo to punish him.... He'll look busier, but Canelo will have the bigger, flashier shots... I can see Canelo winning a split decision

Back