Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test

Honestly, I fuck with David Benavidez and Bud Crawford.. They are both beasts in their own right, but I’m not so sure any of them can beat Canelo…

Bud is a fighters fighter !! He can fight behind his jab and he can bang on the inside, he can land punches from weird angles and he’s great at protecting himself… But even with all those attributes I think Canelo will fuck Bud up bad… Bud would have to fight a perfect fight and not get hit, cause the minute Canelo stumble him he’s going to finish him !!
Canelo hit hard as shit and have a stone chin and is willing to take a punch to give a few…

David Benavidez best defense is his offense, he stay busy so it’s kinda hard to get off on him.. However, I don’t know if David with his punches in bunches is enough to win, again Canelo has a solid chin, has decent head movement, and can slip in and out with jabs and combos… (I believe body punches from Canelo will hurt and slow Benavidez down)..

Basically, I know Canelo can take their punches, I’m not so sure they can take his…

@Maywood
@Playmaker88
@Water Ur Seeds
@Duwop
@Koltrain
@StringerBell
@The Lonious Monk

What say you ?? Let’s really dissect this because it seems Benavidez or Bud got next for the Canelo fight… Canelo is approaching the end of his career and is starting to slow down but the last thing to go is power…

Honestly, I fuck with David Benavidez and Bud Crawford.. They are both beasts in their own right, but I’m not so sure any of them can beat Canelo…

Bud is a fighters fighter !! He can fight behind his jab and he can bang on the inside, he can land punches from weird angles and he’s great at protecting himself… But even with all those attributes I think Canelo will fuck Bud up bad… Bud would have to fight a perfect fight and not get hit, cause the minute Canelo stumble him he’s going to finish him !!
Canelo hit hard as shit and have a stone chin and is willing to take a punch to give a few…

David Benavidez best defense is his offense, he stay busy so it’s kinda hard to get off on him.. However, I don’t know if David with his punches in bunches is enough to win, again Canelo has a solid chin, has decent head movement, and can slip in and out with jabs and combos… (I believe body punches from Canelo will hurt and slow Benavidez down)..

Basically, I know Canelo can take their punches, I’m not so sure they can take his…

@Maywood
@Playmaker88
@Water Ur Seeds
@Duwop
@Koltrain
@StringerBell
@The Lonious Monk

What say you ?? Let’s really dissect this because it seems Benavidez or Bud got next for the Canelo fight… Canelo is approaching the end of his career and is starting to slow down but the last thing to go is power…

Charlo was a big puncher at super welter and his punches had no effect of Canelo, sh!t even GGG punches bounced off him...

So Crawford coming up from welter/super welter to super middle is like a 20ib weight jump, his punches wont have the same effect and he wouldnt be as sharp due to the huge amounts of weight he would need to put on and carry around the ring... so I cant see him hurting Canelo at all and he would be giving away his advantages he has lower weights, plus Canelo is small and compact...

With that being said Crawford is a southpaw and Canelo has struggled with them in the past and Canelo isnt in his prime anymore but still, its too big a weight jump imo and Crawford wouldnt be the same fighter with all that weight... I think Canelo would be over 175ib on the night too...

They aren't beating Canelo

David is a plodder has zero defense Canelo is not going to sit in front of you usually he mixes it up he might stay inside on you shift slip duck, or dodge he may counterpunch which he is more likely to do snd capitalize on your mistakes

Bud is a beast I've always fucked with him but I just don't think he can take the punishment Snac wont be enough one thing about Spence is he always liked to get hit to much for my liking.. something was off in that fight what. We probably wont know... Canelo is not going to be a punching bag he has tested himself up to 175 with killers.. he killed one and survived another there is nothing on buds resume that compares he has beaten some decent guy but also guy who were worn and on there way out they out as impressive as the win vs spence was Porter was the better win

I’m good with Canelo beating the shit out both them dudes then retire on top…

Benavidez seem like the bigger challenge but I got him getting dropped at least twice before he end up getting on his bicycle and going into survival mode…

I got Bud getting in some good shots early making it seem like he may actually pull off a win, then he end up getting sparked… SMH..
If not knocked out cold I think he definitely get his jaw or a bone in his face broken…

I'm kind of tired of abdul del baltimore fucking fight somebody viable

Bud should fight boots

Haney should fight tank

The winner of thst should figght the winner of Teo Ortiz

I'm kind of tired of abdul del baltimore fucking fight somebody viable

Bud should fight boots

Haney should fight tank

The winner of thst should figght the winner of Teo Ortiz
I like the Tank vs Haney fight but I don’t think it’s fair for Haney to hydrate up to 185 after the weigh in… He should just fight at a higher weight class…

@Maywood
@Playmaker88
@Water Ur Seeds
@Duwop
@Koltrain
@StringerBell
@The Lonious Monk

Bud is very good at avoiding big shots. I think he can nullify Canelo's power.

real shit i like what Rolly and Thurman is doing to promote this card. shout out to Haymon these fights could catapult the winner career.

Bud is the definition of P4P #1...

He absolutely COULD beat Canelo... But just like the Charlo fight.... You can't give a fighter like Canelo that kinda weight advantage.... Maybe a lesser guy at that weight Bud could dominate.... But I would very much expect Canelo to use his weight advantage to a decision

Back