Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I remember Szpilka fight he had wilder on skates..matter of fact dude had a classic in chicago on fnf some years back vs another polish heavy if my memory serves me

The only thing that ever changed about Wilder is he doesnt wind mill EVERY PUNCH like he used to

I was saying that shit the whole time if Deontat is nearby the ropes he is as usefully as an ak47 without bullets nothing to fear... not to mention hebhas trash feet... his best bet always is too set it off early so his fear factor and mystique can take the lead

I think Molina had him on skates too... He might not windmill but he was throwing hammer hands on Parker at one point last night lol

Malik Scott has made him a worse fighter, he should had stayed with Breland... I think Wilder would had been better off throwing caution to the wind and winging some punches in, atleast he would had a chance of landing a clipping shot... I just think hes scared of getting hurt, Fury took his soul...

I wouldn't say fury took his soul. But I think it made him the re think jumping in wild. Which could be a good thing if he can patiently get those same openings he did in the past. But they would rely on depending on your boxing IQ just as much as your speed and power.

Whenever Roy Jones Jr couldn't blitz someone and had to actually box .. he started getting caught too.

Tarver Glen Johnson.... Roy couldn't bully them... They forced him to box.... And those also were the later fights in his career

Some fighters rely too much on their athletic advantages... And when that goes, they always the last ones to accept it

This, and
When he got rid of Brelands he got rid of the lil bit of jab he had . Cant say this enough a simple jab can make a good fighter or a simply entertaining fighter a great fighter..

It's crazy because you don't have to have a larry homes jab you just gotta do it it can be your defense your offense

I feel I am just going to keep repeating myself thru the course of this conversation.

Dude was just trained wrong and is surrounded by yes men. This is the inevitable outcome.

A useful idiot for trainers and promoters.

Back