Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
This the first time I've ever felt Wilder needs to stay far away from AJ

I've always thought Wilder had the advantage. But tonight, not even close

Especially when Andy caught him lacking.

Andy should've took the money. Instead of interviews he could be bragging he's the only person to beat both Wilder and AJ

wilder said his timing was off and he didn't let his hands go. this timing off Bs started with EJ. what happened is your opponent studied your Fighting style and capitalized on it. but whoever taught wilder to rabbit punch in the clinch should be fired.

wilder said his timing was off and he didn't let his hands go. this timing off Bs started with EJ. what happened is your opponent studied your Fighting style and capitalized on it. but whoever taught wilder to rabbit punch in the clinch should be fired.
No one taught him that was desperation

Wilder is fucking GARBAGE!!!

Just learn your fucking fundamentals already!

@Duwop is about to go in y'all.

That nigga can't stand when anyone says Wilder isn't skilled.

Anyway, no is a good time for Wilder to go do what he says he wants to do with Ngannou. His stock is low in boxing right now. I honestly don't think he could beat any of the other top dogs in the HW division. I also don't think he cares that much about boxing anymore. It's a good time for him just to do something interesting that might make him some good money. Then he can disappear if he wants.

Wilder has shown skill in the past... He did not yesterday. My whole point was always you don't make it to where he was just with one punch... You still have to have the skill necessary to set the up. Or he would have been "exposed" In the past he displayed such.

Wilder showed nothing different at all last night, I'm not sure why people are surprised at how sh!t he looked... He's always been sh!t, hes just had a god given right hand...

He was getting out boxed by Szpilka, Washington and Ortiz etc before landing his monster right hand... Difference being Ortiz was 100 years old and the other guys other than Fury he fought havnt been elite...

Its when he faces younger, elite guys like Fury and Parker, guys that can stay away and neutralise the right hand for 12 rounds he comes unstuck... plus Wilder cant fight on the back foot/going backwards and both Fury and Parker pushed Wilder back...

The worst thing Parker could had done was coast the last couple rounds and allow Wilder to walk forward, he did the right thing by continuing to attack Wilder and force him back...

Funny thing is, this makes Fury's C.V look even weaker seeing how easy Parker dealt with Wilder and AJ, Whyte and Joyce all beat Parker quite easily (maybe not whyte, that was a tough fight) lol Fury really needs to beat Usyk and then fight AJ to leave the sport with a proper legacy...

Last edited:
Wilder showed nothing different at all last night, I'm not sure why people are surprised at how sh!t he looked... He's always been sh!t, hes just had a god given right hand...

He was getting out boxed by Szpilka, Washington and Ortiz etc before landing his monster right hand... Difference being Ortiz was 100 years old and the other guys other than Fury he fought havnt been elite...

Its when he faces younger, elite guys like Fury and Parker, guys that can stay away and neutralise the right hand for 12 rounds he comes unstuck... plus Wilder cant fight on the back foot/going backwards and both Fury and Parker pushed Wilder back...

The worst thing Parker could had done was coast the last couple rounds and allow Wilder to walk forward, he did the right thing by continuing to attack Wilder and force him back...

Funny thing is, this makes Fury's C.V look even weaker seeing how easy Parker dealt with Wilder and AJ, Whyte and Joyce all beat Parker quite easily (maybe not whyte, that was a tough fight) lol Fury really needs to beat Usyk and then fight AJ to leave the sport with a proper legacy...
I remember Szpilka fight he had wilder on skates..matter of fact dude had a classic in chicago on fnf some years back vs another polish heavy if my memory serves me

The only thing that ever changed about Wilder is he doesnt wind mill EVERY PUNCH like he used to

I was saying that shit the whole time if Deontat is nearby the ropes he is as useful as an ak47 without bullets nothing to fear... not to mention he has trash feet... his best bet always is too set it off early so his fear factor and mystique can take the lead

Last edited:
Back