• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yall bum niggas stayed low 😆@Elzo69Renaissance
@Ethos

Asked these niggas to be all the sudden they were like

View attachment 1185979
View attachment 1185978

Was at my ppl watching the fight he said he was ordering. I had Canelo winning I asked if you had Charlo otherwise no bet.

I did have a bet on a knockdown in round 3 or 5 any fighter and my boy had 6. Shit happened in 7th ugggh lol.

O well. But Charlo wasn't trying to win.

Was at my ppl watching the fight he said he was ordering. I had Canelo winning I asked if you had Charlo otherwise no bet.

I did have a bet on a knockdown in round 3 or 5 any fighter and my boy had 6. Shit happened in 7th ugggh lol.

O well. But Charlo wasn't trying to win.
Bruh i was so mad they had a bet 1-6 charlo hits the mat it would have been a nice come up

This went about how I thought it would go when a good fighter goes up 2 weight classes to fight a better fighter.

Actually went better than I thought. I had Jermell not making it passed the 10th round.
This

Okay.

Canelo been had quite a few boxers that wanted to get in a ring w/ him and Charlo got his wish. I'm not too much of a fan of the Charlos tbh. They okay, but I think Canelo got this one. If he pulls off a win, he got my respect. We'll see tho.

Bud vs Canelo or Canelo vs Benavidez?
Has to be Benavidez.

This was a nice confidence builder for Canelo after Bivol taught him that lesson. He should be feeling himself enough to take on Benavidez. I have Benavidez knocking his head off though. He looked gassed in the later rounds against Charlo. Couldn't put any combos together

Has to be Benavidez.

This was a nice confidence builder for Canelo after Bivol taught him that lesson. He should be feeling himself enough to take on Benavidez. I have Benavidez knocking his head off though. He looked gassed in the later rounds against Charlo. Couldn't put any combos together
😆 hes knocking Benavidez slow ass out.. dudes defense is ass.. yall funny

Has to be Benavidez.

I agree with everything you said except the part about Benavidez.. I think Canelo will bring Benavidez output down as the fight goes on and possibly take him out late... Benavidez feet too slow

Back