Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dubois is a pussay he doesn't have the skills to be champion & he has a terrible corner . He can't protect his head & awful fight IQ

I kinda want to see Usyk vs Ruiz because Andy has great combos & can find a muthafukas body within a great guard . I say Andy knocks him out with an uppercut & 2 hard body shots

Fury washes every single one of these dudes because his boxing is dirty . Couple shots behind the head to soften up his opponents then lights out

Annoyed with the broadcast. Missed a few knockdowns and the replay sucked. Also they only showed the replay for the count up to like 7 I think. So did he get up at like 9.5 and that’s why they were calling it controversial?

Looked like it was just the jab that took him down. Was surprised

Dubois got that quit in him. Whenever things aren't going his way, he gives up. He was actually doing well in the middle rounds.

Caught the fight starting in the 7th That shot was legal... Dubois has always been q one trick pony ..elit boxers arent going to shell up and submit to your power.. everybody can punch...those were some short sharp shots by Usyk

Awaiting that Saudi Arabia clash

Back