Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
oh-shit-jamie-fox.gif

This why I don't post much in the basketball and football threads... I understand the sports... But I know I'm a casual. So I don't really get into the debates...

Niggaz don't give a fuck when it comes to boxing though. Just go both feet in with the wildest takes

That fight was an example of great counter punching against a opponent who was convinced his attack would eventually garner results...

Honestly after watching that fight, I think Bud really just has Spence number. Bud is such a sharp, precise, and hard hitting counter puncher, he'll always catch guys like Spence who are aggressive like that. Spence will always take punishment to get in his body attack... The problem last night was the punishment was way too much. 99% of fighters don't counter like Bud... So more times than not Spences strategy to keep attacking thru the storm will work.... Just not against Bud.

I wouldn't mind to see a rematch. But it'll be more of the same imo. Styles make fights, and Bud style will eat off of Spence's attack every time

Boots..

Boots ready. Whether he wins or not is not important. He's the hottest contender right now. He's a mandatory for the ibf...

And if Bud and Errol didn't exist he would 100% be a title holder at 147..... So he 100% deserves a title shot.

I got Bud as a strong favorite... But boots is ready to fight at that level....

Back