Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dude made a lot of new fans
FB_IMG_1535902207341.jpg

This Kid Neeco “The Rooster” Macias 17-0-10 KO’s is a Machine I never seeing anybody throw so many punches like that. He Just wore down Marvin Cabrera and Beat him to submission.

Hypothetically speaking....who wins Tank vs Mikey Garcia right now.??.not sure if they in same weight class
Mikey would win that one... Tank hasnt looked as impressive since he's been "stepping up"

No doubt...personally I'd rather see Mikey vs Loma instead of Spence
Loma is fighting a guy who just beat an aging Beltran tha tank already knocked out.

Padraza is good, but he's going to get knocked out by Loma the same way he did against tank.

I think Mikey / Loma would be very telling.... Tank isn't test for either of them . He's a weight class behindv and needs to look much better in his next fight if he wants to convince people he's ready to go up in weight and present a legit threat to Mikey or Loma

Hypothetically speaking....who wins Tank vs Mikey Garcia right now.??.not sure if they in same weight class
He will kill tank.. tank is another curtis stevens he not where near the class of Loma or Mikey.. now you really dont have to be to pose a challenge but he not made of the stuff to fight that type of fight

Tank a tiny Jeff Lacey
Jeff Lacy smh.. he was that nigga for a minute he was a slow burner like a mofo.. but was a bully

Jeff Lacy in terms of mentally weak.. i say curtis stevens because of the similar dynamic ability even though i think Davis as slightly more in the bag than stevens did/does

Tank a tiny Jeff Lacey

That's disrespectful to your b-more brother Du.

Lacey was a overrated bum. All Lacey had was power with no skills. People always overrate power punchers and when someone can take their best punches and keep coming then they get exposed for having nothing else in the tool bag except for power.

Folks need to stop overrating power punchers especially early in their careers when you know they fighting bums to build up their names with highlight reel KO's. It never fails though people just see the power and ignore everything else it takes to be a great fighter.

Last edited:
He will kill tank.. tank is another curtis stevens he not where near the class of Loma or Mikey.. now you really dont have to be to pose a challenge but he not made of the stuff to fight that type of fight

This.

Tank already in so many words said he don't want to fight Loma. Tank just wants to get checks for fighting cans to mediocre fighters.

You can tell most of these fighters only know about "Money" Mayweather and know absolutely nothing about "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather. If you know boxing you know the difference.

I like tank.
But I don't like what I saw in that fight in the undercard of ggg/canelo

His defense was he was mad about the money. But that was a shit show.

And you can't be having shit shows when the two biggest fights are your are a whole weight class up.....

Dude didn't even make weight and still looked just okay in that fight....

I'd like to see big things from him....

But the two biggest things right in front of him .Mikey and Loma

Would both kill him...

And I actually got a membership at his home gym. Only been twice cuz I work too much, but I needa get back in there

He wants to be a star more than he wants to work on his craft.. he loves what boxing can do for him.. Floyd was much more than that caricature all they see is the end result

oh and power is intoxicating no doubt because you look at the dude and your like.. all he needs is this one thing to compliment that power and make him a star.. those cats are a dime a dozen

I like tank.
But I don't like what I saw in that fight in the undercard of ggg/canelo

His defense was he was mad about the money. But that was a shit show.

And you can't be having shit shows when the two biggest fights are your are a whole weight class up.....

Dude didn't even make weight and still looked just okay in that fight....

I'd like to see big things from him....

But the two biggest things right in front of him .Mikey and Loma

Would both kill him...

And I actually got a membership at his home gym. Only been twice cuz I work too much, but I needa get back in there

I actually don't either Mickey or Loma would kill Tank. They both would beat him though especially if he keeps up with his same mindset and following behine Broner.

Sometimes we as fans have to realize these sports figures have very special talent and the shit we would love to have their ability to do is just a hustle for them.

A lot folks in boxing right now are fighting strictly for the money. Its not about money and legacy. A fighter could be 0-35 but if they made a couple of mill and their name was complete shit in the boxing game they wouldn't even care.

I actually don't either Mickey or Loma would kill Tank. They both would beat him though especially if he keeps up with his same mindset and following behine Broner.

Sometimes we as fans have to realize these sports figures have very special talent and the shit we would love to have their ability to do is just a hustle for them.

A lot folks in boxing right now are fighting strictly for the money. Its not about money and legacy. A fighter could be 0-35 but if they made a couple of mill and their name was complete shit in the boxing game they wouldn't even care.
Eric_Esch_2006.jpg

Back