Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
AJ never had a shot at beating Wilder or Fury
Naw I think if AJ had heart he’d fuck Wilder and Fury up… He has the skill set, strength, and size he just ain’t got that dog in him…

Seem like he fights down to the level of his competition, instead of walking through them he’s apprehensive like he doesn’t want to underestimate his opponent and get caught with something… I believe that’s what’s stopping him from letting his hands go..

Last edited:
My coach used to tell me go forward only. He is right. Look at Joshua how big he is. All that muscle and he aint do shit. If he wants to win against Fury he must go forward only

Naw I think if AJ had heart he’d fuck Wilder and Fury up… He has the skill set, strength, and size he just ain’t got that dog in him…

Seem like he fights down to the level of his competition, instead of walking through them he’s apprehensive like he doesn’t want to underestimate his opponent and get caught with something… I believe that’s what’s stopping him from letting his hands go..
@Playmaker88 I know you think Tyson Fury is the end all be all in the heavyweight division but what part of my post do you disagree with ??

Yeah if Derrick James can’t get this dude to be better

The frustration in that nigga eyes yesterday 😅😂

You can just tell the Ruiz knockout still haunts him & it shows

AJ looked stiff and tentative. I know it takes multiple fights with a new trainer to become comfortable though. His power jab in the beginning of the fight was excellent, but toward the end of the fight he was doing one of those pawing jobs that I hate. The difference between him and other fighters is that they're not afraid to be hit and have to get back up, he seems to still struggle with that.

Back