FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
I feel like this fight could go either way.... but I got 100k on plant. 50k ko bonus.
Bro I’m flip-flopping like hell… I have absolutely no idea who’s going to win this fight… That’s how I know this will be epic!

If Plant get caught in a hail of flurries from Benavidez then it’s lights out! But what if Plant survive the flurries ?? What if Plant walk Benavidez into something ?? What if Benavidez fades in the later rounds ??

This is truly a fight that can go either way…

I've been watching on meth and crack streams from work. But the connection trash.

Crack streams got the best connection, but it's a Spanish broadcast

Meth streams is dumb clear, but it keeps buffering. I'm not in a spot with wi fi..... Imma wait till the main event to go outside and watch

I've been watching on meth and crack streams from work. But the connection trash.

Meth streams is dumb clear, but it keeps buffering. I'm not in a spot with wi fi..... Imma wait till the main event to go outside and watch
Might be ur Wi-Fi cuz my stream is in 4K no issues

• Goat
Reactions: Duwop