Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I hope people see through Fury's bullsh!t now... Hes been the reason AJ fight didnt happen on 2 occasions and now the reason this fight isnt happening... He even tried to get out of the Whyte fight too until the last minute...

Fury is a grade A d!ckhead but casual fans eat up his shtick about being 'a man of the people', 'will fight anyone', 'will fight for free', 'give his money to charity' etc its all bullsh!t...

Usyk is the unified champ brining 4 belts to the table, Fury is bringing 1... Fury says last minute, the fight isnt happening unless its a 70/30 split (which is wild and mad disrespectful) but Usyk agrees...

THEN once Usyk has called his bluff and agreed to outrageous split Fury says no rematch clause or the fight is off... Usyk agrees to that too, saying it was Fury who wanted the rematch clause in the first place...

NOW Fury is saying that Usyk is asking for too much in the rematch clause but I thought there wasnt meant to be one now??? And 50/50 or 60/40 split to the winner would be fair anyway...

Reality is I hope people are waking up to Fury's nonsense... Hes been a cunt since the build up to Wilder 3 when he had the chance to make the undisputed fight with AJ and agreed to everything then pulled out last minute saying he had to fight Wilder for the 3rd time...

Fury's championship reign is weak as fck and he claims to be a GOAT is laughable...

I hope all this is just a ploy by rival promotional outfits to make the AJ/Franklin fight go under the radar next and do as little numbers as possible...

Rant over...

🧢

Usyk is good, and the fight is worth making..... But ain't no way usyk does that.

In fact I still favor Wilder in that match up
I favor Usyk skills over Wilder's power....But Usyk ain't 6'9 with a 85 inch reach.. He might not be able to avoid that power the same way Fury could

Wilder has always struggled against skilful fighters, look at 100yrd old Ortiz who isnt anywhere near as light on his feet as Usyk, same with Fury... Also Usyk can punch at heavyweight, he's over 6'3 with an almost 80" reach... It seems alot of fans forget his KO ratio and punch resistance too...

Fighters who head hunt against Usyk will come up short 99% of the time, the way to get to him is via the body and I dont think Wilder is cute enough to land to Usyk's body...

With that being said, I still give Wilder a good chance of winning though...

🧢

Usyk is good, and the fight is worth making..... But ain't no way usyk does that.

In fact I still favor Wilder in that match up
I respectfully disagree. I always push back when people say Wilder has no skill, but it is lacking. A fighter with the level of movement and punch accuracy Usyk has, would easily beat him. We've all seen more than one fight where Wilder is losing every round (literally), then the other fighter has a lapse in concentration or defense responsibility, then Wilder gets a one punch KO. Usyk is more disciplined than that.

Back