Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Thats a tough break for dude, didnt even get a chance to show what he could do

Pretty much guarantees Ben Mclemore for the last roster spot now

Which player is the biggest x factor heading into the season?

Which player is the biggest x factor heading into the season?

As far as how they can change the trajectory of a team? Theres a few imo

Michael Porter JR
Markel Fultz
Kyle Kuzma
Danuel House
OG
Jayson Tatum
Gordon Hayward
Victor Oladipo
Blake Griffin
Dejounte Murray
Justise Winslow
Ben Simmons shooting

Thats just off the top, I included a couple of vets with injuries but thers more that could be thrown in

Last edited:
As far as how they can change the trajectory of a team? Theres a few imo

Michael Porter JR
Markel Fultz
Kyle Kuzma
Danuel House
OG
Jayson Tatum
Gordon Hayward
Victor Oladipo
Blake Griffin
Dejounte Murray
Justise Winslow
Ben Simmons shooting

Thats just off the top, I included a couple of vets with injuries but thers more that could be thrown in

Okay now choose who you think could have the biggest impact out of that group.

Okay now choose who you think could have the biggest impact out of that group.

If things go right

Probably one of those top two just because of the potential and not having any idea what to expect

If Michael Porter JR is the player he was projected than he could be the missing piece and long term solution at the 3 or a very valuable trade asset

Fultz could finally be the answer at point guard that Orlando has desperately need for years and could be the difference in them taking a leap into the next tier of Eastern Conference teams

Idk mayne not in this sense but I do think his jumper unlocks a totally different element for Philly if he decides to shoot

Him having a respectable jumper makes him a whole other animal and takes Philly to that next level.

Turner Sports has reached a multi-year agreement with Stan Van Gundy, with the veteran NBA head coach serving as a game analyst for NBA on TNT Tuesday night coverage, along with being an NBA TV studio analyst throughout the season. Van Gundy will be one of several commentators in new or expanded roles, with play-by-play broadcasters Ian Eagle and Brian Anderson and analyst Jim Jackson also contributing to TNT’s Tuesday night NBA coverage

It’s fucked up Players only got scrapped cause niggas kept bitching

I understand they wasn’t the greatest play by play dudes but who don’t know how to follow the game their self

Was another avenue for dudes to eat after they done and rather listen to former players ramble than geeks gossip

Kara Lawson/DB some of the best in the business and they former players

Hopefully NBa tv keep it going and build it up right

We didn’t have the cap space to sign and trade for Jimmy either...

also that beal post had nothing to do with miami

A lot essier to sign and trade for a guy who wants to be there and yes it was. You've been sucking off Beal all summer. Yall not getting him relax. I could see yall getting Derozan tho

I really feel NO going push for a playoff spot. Zion has no pressure

The change of scenery going do wonders for BI/Zo imo and they going really shine this year imo

Jrue Holiday won’t get in their way. Favors, Hart, Moore, Redick off the bench

Zion, Jrue, BI, and Zo can initiate the O

Plan on following ATL, NO, NY, BKLN, CHI to start the season. And wherever Cam Payne starting

A lot essier to sign and trade for a guy who wants to be there and yes it was. You've been sucking off Beal all summer. Yall not getting him relax. I could see yall getting Derozan tho
Lol you don’t think beal wants to be here?

9C974DAB-DE1F-49FF-A17C-34CA13253185.gif

And clayface?! Lol the one who can’t shoot and would be a terrible fit alongside jimmy and the rest of the team?

Stick to wishing you was markelle’s seat cushion

Back