Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lol I dont

maybe because it was the worst time of my life and I was broke though

I would love to be there now though

I’d probably watch 25 games there

Now I gotta pay $130 for good seats to see spencer dinwiddie

It's good to hear you are doing better than you were while in Charlotte. 130 for a good seat isn't too bad unless your idea of a good seat is different than me.

I will admit I've gotten some really great deals on seats right behind the team benches in the past. My last game I seen was 2 years ago and I paid only 200 for seats right behind the Spurs bench in Charlotte.

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
It's good to hear you are doing better than you were while in Charlotte. 130 for a good seat isn't too bad unless your idea of a good seat is different than me.

I will admit I've gotten some really great deals on seats right behind the team benches in the past. My last game I seen was 2 years ago and I paid only 200 for seats right behind the Spurs bench in Charlotte.
Thanks and by good I mean mid level seating

If we kept those conditioning standards, Waiters would have never played last year lol. Good to see he took the offseason seriously

Lavar gave these lil stupid niggas the blueprint

Is it stupid to accept 80m upfront though? Take large nuts to risk 80 for 500

Even Zion ain’t selling the trash coming out of jumpman. Should’ve signed a deal with Yeezy

I plan on watching a bunch of Pelicans games. I wanna see Zo & Jrue yoke other backcourts up. Them Rockets vs Pelicans games might get chippy.

• Goat
Reactions: silverfoxx