Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Listen you said fuck Jimmy

he’s a heat player so I take it as disrespect

I’m telling you why it didn’t work out with jimmy and it’s the same reason why it didn’t work out in minny
It didn't work out because Jimmy turned into a fuck nigga thinking he was better than the team. Nigga been on 4 teams in what 3 years, it's not the team it's him

It didn't work out because Jimmy turned into a fuck nigga thinking he was better than the team. Nigga been on 4 teams in what 3 years, it's not the team it's him
Butler had an issue with the coach/management because it was a shitty organization let’s not act like Zach Lavine wasn’t disgruntled last season

In Minny Jimmy had a problem with the organization not holding Wiggins and towns accountable and creating an environment where they were lackadaisical and entitled aka management

Philly was never a long term option

This is the best organization and coach he’s ever played for

These also are the best teammates he’s ever had as far as mindset and work ethic which is why I keep saying it’s a great fit on both sides

Butler had an issue with the coach/management because it was a shitty organization let’s not act like Zach Lavine wasn’t disgruntled last season

In Minny Jimmy had a problem with the organization not holding Wiggins and towns accountable and creating an environment where they were lackadaisical and entitled aka management

Philly was never a long term option

This is the best organization and coach he’s ever played for

These also are the best teammates he’s ever had as far as mindset and work ethic which is why I keep saying it’s a great fit on both sides
It's never Jimmy's fault he falls out with teams. I hope he doesn't fuck y'all over. He back with his father figure Wade being around so he should be good

Had you given me a good organization he’s played for I would be inclined to agree with you but...
I don't care about his beef with the front offices and coaches, when you start saying shit about your teammates and dissing them that's something that should get you fucked up. Him and wade. He's a cancer but you won't admit it

I don't care about his beef with the front offices and coaches, when you start saying shit about your teammates and dissing them that's something that should get you fucked up. Him and wade. He's a cancer but you won't admit it

Wade tried to come to Chicago with a championship mindset and y’all didn’t know what to do. Had hoidberg timid ass trying to coach two players that won a ring and a player who y’all couldn’t tame once he realized he was nice and didn’t have to be 2nd banana to....Joakim Noah

Had a legend in wade sharing the court with niggas like felicio

Jimmy just wants players to work hard and y’all front office didn’t expect jimmy to get that good and y’all folded like laundry

Do better

You know you miss Charlotte. Lol.

I miss being able to go watch my Spurs for cheap.
Lol I dont

maybe because it was the worst time of my life and I was broke though

I would love to be there now though

I’d probably watch 25 games there

Now I gotta pay $130 for good seats to see spencer dinwiddie

Back