Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Jokic has a doughy body type in general but there were some questions about how in shape he was and his conditioning during the FIBA World Cup.....his coach actually ended up benching him(and then resigned after Serbia got sonned by Argentina)

With that being said Jokic was very impressive in the playoffs in regards to how he held up with the minutes he was playing and his production not falling off

He played 65 minutes and had 33/18/14 in that 4 overtime game against Portland

Jokic has a doughy body type in general but there were some questions about how in shape he was and his conditioning during the FIBA World Cup.....his coach actually ended up benching him(and then resigned after Serbia got sonned by Argentina)

With that being said Jokic was very impressive in the playoffs in regards to how he held up with the minutes he was playing and his production not falling off

He played 65 minutes and had 33/18/14 in that 4 overtime game against Portland
Lemme get these jokes off b

Thunder trying to trade Steven Adams bad

also wow the warriors are gonna be a lotto team next year
They can maybe get away with at the deadline trading Dlo to a team like Charlotte, Chicago, Indy or Miami to get a few rotation players back

IF they wanna compete this season

They can maybe get away with at the deadline trading Dlo to a team like Charlotte, Chicago, Indy or Miami to get a few rotation players back

IF they wanna compete this season

Just dont see it happening.....too much has to go their way

You need Steph to be relatively healthy while shouldering a heavier load

Need Klay back sooner than later

Have to hope Draymond isnt fat and is in shape all season

They find a way to generate offense when Steph is off the court

Zero wing defenders

No depth

WCS already out

Also an underrated factor is moving into a new arena.....San Francisco is still in the bay but it aint Oakland

Yeah Im out on Golden State.....now I guess I have to move the fuck ass Blazers into the playoffs smh

Last edited:
Just dont see it happening.....too much has to go there way

You need Steph to be relatively healthy while shouldering a heavier load

Need Klay back sooner than later

Have to hope Draymond isnt fat and is in shape all season

They find a way to generate offense when Steph is off the court

Zero wing defenders

No depth

WCS already out

Also an underrated factor is moving into a new arena.....San Francisco is still in the bay but it aint Oakland

Yeah Im out on Golden State.....now I guess I have to move the fuck ass Blazers into the playoffs smh
Dlo and whatever rebounding big they got besides looney for Winslow, Leonard, and James Johnson

*shrug*

Back