Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lakers vs everybody. I'm just happy to be able to watch a Lakers team that is a contender.

Last edited:

“It’s a great thing that a lot of people love your game and want you on their team,” said Beal on NBC.com. “But I love the situation I have too

Should Beal be available via free agency in 2021, he would strongly consider signing with the Heat, although the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, and possibly a few other teams would be in the running, according to a source close to Beal.

This source also indicated that Beal is expected to see how things go with the Wizards this season before making any decisions on his future, as he still feels some sense of loyalty to Washington.

2FA300CC-0BD2-4C5C-9E3C-E4A9DD71D491.gif

Which player is the biggest x factor heading into the season?

Siakam. How he handles all doubles and scheming that will be coming his way will be something to watch. We'll see if he can separate himself from the pack and be an impact number 1 player.

Stfu @Beta

Lol you don’t think beal wants to be here?

View attachment 175001

And clayface?! Lol the one who can’t shoot and would be a terrible fit alongside jimmy and the rest of the team?

Stick to wishing you was markelle’s seat cushion

He'd be a good fit beside butler. He needs someone barking at him.

Some takeways from the first two preseason games

Looks like we'll be playing much faster and I've seen much more off ball movement

I already like Bem Mclemore as 2 way player more than Gerald Green

Confirmed what I already knew about the back up center position being a disaster
-Chandler wont hold up
-Nene is old and cant play more than 10 games or itll activate the likely incentives we threw in to make him a human trade exception and fuck up the luxury tax
-Hartenstein stay picking up terrible fouls and has some of the woat hands

Chris Clemons is going to be a good player after he spends this season in the G League

Who yall looking forward to yalls team playing?

Cant wait for for Harden and Russ to son Dame and CJ

Normally I would say we have bigger fish to fry but we gotta show Westbrook how to handle them niggas

The across town fuck niggas let the media tell it they should just hang the banner up now

2nd choice Denver. Murray punkass gonna be respectful robert this season. Front running herb

2nd time harden tried that one leg 3 he missed it again lol at least he was fouled on this one. Still don’t want him wasting possessions on that shit in season.

That Hawaii crowd was nice for a preseason game they fuck with the rockets nh

2nd time harden tried that one leg 3 he missed it again lol at least he was fouled on this one. Still don’t want him wasting possessions on that shit in season.

That Hawaii crowd was nice for a preseason game they fuck with the rockets nh
Can u explain what's special about this "one leg 3"? What special advantage does this give over a normal 3 or a step back 3?

Back