Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

The thep
Can u explain what's special about this "one leg 3"? What special advantage does this give over a normal 3 or a step back 3?

I agree with Hustle about not wasting possessions with that shot but the theory is its supposed to deter defenders from forcing him right and help create space(its supposed to work best around the corner/wing area)

Can u explain what's special about this "one leg 3"? What special advantage does this give over a normal 3 or a step back 3?
He wants to blur the lines even more with his traveling imo

And he stole it from another nigga anyway

The thep

I agree with Hustle about not wasting possessions with that shot but the theory is its supposed to deter defenders from forcing him right and help create space(its supposed to work best around the corner/wing area)
So like I said, if harden insists on taking that shot and he not gonna get fouled in the process as much as he would think, the one FT rule not gonna give him even more of an advantage like people think

I guess it’s just weird to officially see Zion is the same height as joe Harris and Vince Carter and miles bridges is taller than him

It looks as if it's way faster Than pulling up a regular shot also I'm pretty sure he has a counter he hasn't pulled out yet, when it becomes a Consistent shot it will be something else he can do for somebody nobody can really gaurd already. It looks stupid but I'm holding back judgment

Back