Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I think the worry with Zion was that he might actually be 6'4-6'5ish and not even 6'6

That makes all the weight he's carrying seem even more unnecessary I really thought he was like 6'7- 6'8 so he be bassicly a pf/sf. So now u telling me fam has 2gaurd height? So he's A less skilled Charles Barkley and not lebron James

I aint worried about Zions height. In a year or two his shot and handle will improve enough for him to be a top pf. He might be an undersized 4, but his explosiveness will make up for it.

His weight is all that worry me. Its kind of like how I feel about KP. Its not even that there is anything to worry about with Zion, its just that Ive never seen that body type with that much athleticism so idk what to expect health wise.

I aint worried about Zions height. In a year or two his shot and handle will improve enough for him to be a top pf. He might be an undersized 4, but his explosiveness will make up for it.

His weight is all that worry me. Its kind of like how I feel about KP. Its not even that there is anything to worry about with Zion, its just that Ive never seen that body type with that much athleticism so idk what to expect health wise.

Knees are knees and basketball is basketball all that weight will be his doom and the crazy shit about it he could afford to lose 30-40 pounds and his athleticism will be unmatched

Why does everyone assume they won't work with him to lose weight

It took Ad like 4 summers adding 5lb of muscle here and there to eventually get to where he is now. It's not gonna happen overnight

Why does everyone assume they won't work with him to lose weight

It took Ad like 4 summers adding 5lb of muscle here and there to eventually get to where he is now. It's not gonna happen overnight

Who says they won’t work with him to lose weight

That’s not really saying y’all wouldn’t have him lose weight but if he was drafted by Miami he would look a lot different right now in training camp

I’m just imagining the possibilities

Move over Nellie ball we got The Fiz offense

Im glad you see whats about to happen. Teams not gonna know what to do when we put out a lineup out there with 5 of the same player.

A lineup with 5 players that are around the same size, and all have the same strengths and same weaknesses.

Im glad you see whats about to happen. Teams not gonna know what to do when we put out a lineup out there with 5 of the same player.

A lineup with 5 players that are around the same size, and all have the same strengths and same weaknesses.

I got drafted to the knicks in 2k as a SF and the shit was terrible. A bunch of sfs with 0 direction AND O chemistry all doing the same shit in a negative way Knox was a CHUKER, rj wasn't aggressive and couldn't create shots for nobody Dennis Smith couldn't do shit unless he had the ball but they basically had rj be point forward I forced myself to the rockets after that season was over. They did play decent defense tho offense was a mess

Why yall laughing at the Siakam post? It's a serious question.

It would be best for salary cap and flexibility purposes if Toronto and Siakim had a "wink wink," under the table agreement and wait for next summer

Dont see Siakam giving them a discount though

I got drafted to the knicks in 2k as a SF and the shit was terrible. A bunch of sfs with 0 direction AND O chemistry all doing the same shit in a negative way Knox was a CHUKER, rj wasn't aggressive and couldn't create shots for nobody Dennis Smith couldn't do shit unless he had the ball but they basically had rj be point forward I forced myself to the rockets after that season was over. They did play decent defense tho offense was a mess

I do wish there wasn’t a glutton of PFs because I think RJ could pull down 6 of them thangs to go along with 16 points to atleast put himself in the convo of ROY but he has no chance imo

He’ll be 4th or 3rd

Back