Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Y'all do know shoes add height right? Like Zion with shoes is like at 6'7 or 6'8

It’s funny how we do this for nba players but not regular day to day people.

If you measure 5’7 at the doctors you a lil 5’7 nigga, cats can’t get off the “I’m 5’9 in shoes” lol

normally I would agree but you can’t be saying this if you’re Embiid during training camp

looks weak
He ain't lying tho. And his teammates should accept the challenge. Last year they traded for Jimmy to come in and be the closer and he was. They got Tobias late and didn't really trust him for that role. Honestly, I still don't trust him. I would be lying if I didn't say I want Jimmy on the team but his age and a max contract is no bueno. Plus he ain't the defender he use to be anymore. Philly got younger and bigger. I'll take it.

He ain't lying tho. And his teammates should accept the challenge. Last year they traded for Jimmy to come in and be the closer and he was. They got Tobias late and didn't really trust him for that role. Honestly, I still don't trust him. I would be lying if I didn't say I want Jimmy on the team but his age and a max contract is no bueno. Plus he ain't the defender he use to be anymore. Philly got younger and bigger. I'll take it.
True and Idk who your closer is gonna be unless Tobias surprises everybody

more and more I think Simmons will eventually be traded down the line because him and Embiid just aren’t the most compatible unless Simmons really shoots well to space the floor

Back