Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Hmm

*I don't really have anything smart to say. But the last thing imma say is that you'r you're right.*

I have a legitimate rebuttal to this but LSU about 6 min from a perfect season and a national championship so, I'ma let you live

Fixed that for you.

I'd trade ibaka for him. His contract fits the timeline and the roster.

One of ibaka or gasol gotta go by deadline. I don't see how we resign ibaka unless the plan is to sign him and trade him later, he's having great year tho low key. With Gasol there's potential to resign for a year or 2 at a considerable price drop.

I'd like to see what we could pull from the nets for ibaka as well. I think that's where he'd look to go if he can't get a deal here. Him and KD talked about playing together again on his YouTube series.

Who would y’all give comeback player of the year to?

Dwight or Carmelo?

This is a no brainer Carmelo had the most obstacles to overcome.Dwight not even playing as good as he was in Charlotte his

Dwight still has the same physical abilities when he came into the league melo does not

Dwight is a gassed up feel good story

And he be on some rkelly shit low-key so fuck Dwight

Dwight’s contract is guaranteed now though.
He’s referring to the past

btw

Dwight not playing well enough for them to guarantee his contract

Facts though Cousins comes back he may be gone

Then they should ve been guaranteed his shit instead of us talking bout it now....lmao at exceeding expectations and STILL being on probation

Melo doing way more on a game to game basis than Dwight is.

Melos role is bigger, and the Blazers usually need Melo to have a good game to win. Its still Dame and CJs team and they have a much bigger impact, but they usually need an efficient 15+ from Melo to win. With Dwight he can give the Lakers 2 and 4 and the Lakers can still win.

Not taking anything away from Dwight though. Him doing good is good to see.

Last edited:
Back