Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Goat shit.

Its crazy that they were getting paid less than people with regular jobs.

Also crazy that they can get a millie plus in the Russian league. Granted the Russian owners are using the teams just to launder money so they dont give a fuck about profit but thats a topic for another thread.

Dwight contributing to winning basketball on the best team in the West and has a way higher PER with less usage

Its cool to see him back in the league but Melo is doing Melo things on the 10th best in the West and the Blazers are 11-15 since they picked him up....not saying thats his fault but hes doing exaclty I what I expected him to do if he got back on a team

Btw Jamal Crawford on the low been begging for a job every year for 3 years. This the first time teams got hip

Then casuals be like “he scored 50 last season”

Other NBA players be wanting him to get signed but that’s a respect thing

Dude sucks

Jalen Rose be campaigning for him on damn near every episode of Jalen and Jacoby

Dwight contributing to winning basketball on the best team in the West and has a way higher PER with less usage

Its cool to see him back in the league but Melo is doing Melo things on the 10th best in the West and the Blazers are 11-15 since they picked him up....not saying thats his fault but hes doing exaclty I what I expected him to do if he got back on a team
But according to these experts Melo was washed and can’t play anymore.

We moving the goalposts now? They said the game passed him by his skill set wasn’t adequate for the NBA in this era etc etc.

I was really asking a question lol

And his skill set ISN’T adequate for this era if melo isn’t gonna be a stretch 4 that can pass out the post occasionally to cutting teammates

him and Hassan are killing the blazers they can’t wait for nurkic to come back

I was really asking a question lol

And his skill set ISN’T adequate for this era if melo isn’t gonna be a stretch 4 that can pass out the post occasionally to cutting teammates

him and Hassan are killing the blazers they can’t wait for nurkic to come back
Scoring will never not be adequate in any era. Melo IS a stretch 4. He can spot up, as well as create off the dribble, post up etc. The problem was that his previous team wanted him to be Kyle Korver, and just stand in the corner and watch their guards dribble then catch and shoot occasionally.

Scoring will never not be adequate in any era. Melo IS a stretch 4. He can spot up, as well as create off the dribble, post up etc. The problem was that his previous team wanted him to be Kyle Korver, and just stand in the corner and watch their guards dribble then catch and shoot occasionally.

It’s also how you score, It’s about ball movement, it’s playing defense, etc. Also melo plays an antiquated brand of basketball and some will ignore that because he gave you 16 in a loss

Either way how much more would have Carmelo impacted the blazers than say a Nemanja Bjelica?

It’s also how you score, It’s about ball movement, it’s playing defense, etc. Also melo plays an antiquated brand of basketball and some will ignore that because he gave you 16 in a loss

Either way how much more would have Carmelo impacted the blazers than say a Nemanja Bjelica?
He scores in varieties of ways, he pulls up off the dribble, catch and shoot, post up, no different than how LeBron plays on offense, or KD. Carmelo was never 96 Gary Peyton on defense but the whole hE dOnT pLaY dEfEnSe is a casual fans take you don’t last 17 years being as bad on defense as some people claim.

I’m not dignifying that last question with a response lol.

James Johnson might be equal or better than carmelo

I’m inclined to say he would be a better fit for the blazers

Bruh stfu like deadass really James Johnson is a better fit for the blazers????

Blazers aren't excelling because they are missing two key players that would stabilize there bench melo production is saving them niggas from having a even worse season I don't even feel like getting into it with you on this one James Johnson would not be beneficial to blazers locker room or court presence like melo has showed this year and he's not a pnr threat like melo

Does he even get minutes on your team anymore???

Back