Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Oh I’m taking a sick day I got the time...lol

James Johnson is another ballhandler for the blazers (melo can’t do that),he’s a better facilitator and he’s a better defender for both SFs and Pfs and a few small ball Centers.

Also funny how a knicks fan just asked if he gets mins when he had 19 and 4 Rebs against the knicks two days ago lol

James Johnson also has a higher PER the last 3 seasons than Carmelo

he’s unquestionably a better fit though for that particular team though based on skill set

James Johnson is another ballhandler for the blazers (melo can’t do that),he’s a better facilitator and he’s a better defender for both SFs and Pfs and a few small ball Centers.

Also funny how a knicks fan just asked if he gets mins when he had 19 and 4 Rebs against the knicks two days ago lol

he’s unquestionably a better fit though for that particular team though based on skill set
The only thing James Johnson is better than Melo at is fighting.

First of all ya lost the game. Who cares what he did. It was ineffective against a terrible team in a loss that shouldn't have happened.

2nd he is completely unmotivated. Yes he can be a better defender but who tf knows when he's going to want to even bother. His contract isn't up for 2-3 season's. He doesn't give af.

His situation was considerably better than melo's the last 3 seasons playing on a shit team with no real expectations to go deep as a team or of him individually. Fuck a per.

He is not a better player.

Get that bullshit out of here.

PICK N FUCKING ROLLLLLL JAMES JOHNSON DOES NOT HELP THE PNR ISSUE they had melo fixed that

He had 19 5 and lost to the bumass knicks whoopty fucking Doo
And I have never in my life heard somebody say James Johnson is a better ball handler than melo

Provides everything melo does but can do much more on Both sides of the ball and is 3 years younger

Carmelo is light skinned Jeff green

James Johnson is the light skin Anthony Tolliver. Nigga scores 19 points is that his season high lol. Melo provides the Blazers with a much needed 3rd scorer and rebounder, James Johnson is nowhere near that consistent to provide that game after game. With his DNP-CD ass.

Carmelo has a net rating -0.8 this season

James Johnson has a net rating of +13

James Johnson also has better defensive numbers

I’m giving you tangible reasons why he’s better for the blazers lol and might be a better player at this point

James Johnson is the light skin Anthony Tolliver. Nigga scores 19 points is that his season high lol. Melo provides the Blazers with a much needed 3rd scorer and rebounder, James Johnson is nowhere near that consistent to provide that game after game. With his DNP-CD ass.
That’s a horrible argument

How? Both are streaky 3 point shooters, defenders, rebounders, hustle guys who could occasionally give you double digit scoring.
Why are you ignoring James Johnson being a better ball handler who can bring the ball up and facilitate offense better? Why are you ignoring Johnson being unquestionably better on defense? Why are you ignoring that the blazers give up more points per 100 possessions with Carmelo on the floor?

Carmelo has a net rating -0.8 this season

James Johnson has a net rating of +13

James Johnson also has better defensive numbers

I’m giving you tangible reasons why he’s better for the blazers lol and might be a better player at this point

Oh so now stats matter. How many games Johnson played? How many minutes? What are his averages?

You're literally giving us the opposite of anything tangible.

Shut the fuck up.

Back