Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

It’s okay you won yesterday because you played some trash team
Can I ask you a question? Like what more can I do with my team? My rotation is clearly gonna change when Zion comes back, but what more can be done outside of making trades and releasing people and landscaping free agents? Just wanna make sure I'm not missing something

First smart thing the knicks did all season

mitchell Robinson better watch out though he mightbe shipped out if things work in wooten’s favor
Damn Ivan Rabb had all that hype in high School man. You hate to see it

Can I ask you a question? Like what more can I do with my team? My rotation is clearly gonna change when Zion comes back, but what more can be done outside of making trades and releasing people and landscaping free agents? Just wanna make sure I'm not missing something
I’ll PM you

actually not more can be done except putting IR eligible players on the IR. But you just gotta be smart about it and use foresight. I’ll still PM on what you can do with your team to make it better

• Goat
Reactions: silverfoxx
The league would love for this matchup to happen

No they wouldn't. It justifies AD and the big market franchise while marginalizing the small market one. Yall need to hit 7th or bow put gracefully. Getting swept by the Lakers is not the move.