Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Also rank these players in order

Jaylen brown
Kelly oubre
Kyle kuzma
josh Richardson

Ill go with brown, oubre, richardson and kuzma.

Kuzma could potentially be higher than kelly and josh depending on where he gets traded and how he develops when put in a bigger role.

Not their fault but Bron and AD are stunting kuzmas growth and his impact.

You ref based on emotion don’t do that
Nah

Don't do that

Basketball is a contact sport, you gonna get touched. Get your ass back in the game and make it up on the defensive end.

It's one thing to pull me to the side on a FT and ask a question, but it's another to flop or oversell contact then get mad when it doesn't result in a whistle and you start throwing a tantrum.

This is why a nigga like Draymond keeps doing this shit to officials because they don't curb his behavior

How many times have parents or players threatened to knock you out for bad officiating?
None

I'm not a bad official so that's probably why and I give a lot of people a lot of rope. If I give a tech, you earned it

Nah

Don't do that

Basketball is a contact sport, you gonna get touched. Get your ass back in the game and make it up on the defensive end.

It's one thing to pull me to the side on a FT and ask a question, but it's another to flop or oversell contact then get mad when it doesn't result in a whistle and you start throwing a tantrum.

This is why a nigga like Draymond keeps doing this shit to officials because they don't curb his behavior

he got fouled though

Back