Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

A few things:

1) Joel got YAMMED on.

2) All these fade-aways ain’t gonna work. Go straight up!

3) Is Hortford being froze out? He got Tucker on him, has him by six inches and 30 pounds, and has gotten ZERO touches.

Butler aint the guy man.

Dont get me wrong. Still a great pick up for the heat. Great player. All that.

But he aint the guy to get you over the big hump. Team down, 4th quarter, all he doing is driving and dishing. Time and time again.

Now its too late but he was doing the same shit when they was down 9 in the 4th.

If he was the guy this would be the time to take over. Hes getting to the paint every play and jumping up turning around and passing. Max contract just to get in the paint and pass it out every play when your team needs you to score.

Heat got their whole team set just need to get the guy.

Butler aint the guy man.

Dont get me wrong. Still a great pick up for the heat. Great player. All that.

But he aint the guy to get you over the big hump. Team down, 4th quarter, all he doing is driving and dishing. Time and time again.

Now its too late but he was doing the same shit when they was down 9 in the 4th.

If he was the guy this would be the time to take over. Hes getting to the paint every play and jumping up turning around and passing. Max contract just to get in the paint and pass it out every play when your team needs you to score.

Heat got their whole team set just need to get the guy.
I have always said that Jimmy is a #2. He's Alvin Harper needing Michael Irvin. He's John Taylor needing Jerry Rice. He talks a good game to the media about his work ethic and tenacity etc. and somehow that parlayed him to being a star, but I have never felt like he is a guy you build around. Is he a leader? Yes. Is he a franchise centerpiece? No.

Back