Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I’m focused on what I see and everytime I see or hear anything about kuzma it’s for things off the court

And kuz was trash until he sat out so I mean saying he is better now isn’t really saying ALOT but he’s been cool as anyone can be when all eyes are on AD and lebron

You don't here a lot of basketball related news about a Lakers bench player? I'm shocked. I'm sure you're not getting the non-basketball stuff from sports sites either.

You're going to ignore the fact that he came into the season fresh off an injury and then got hurt again soon after returning? That's why he was shut down until he could get all the way right. We see how he looks now and this isn't even his final form.

You don't here a lot of basketball related news about a Lakers bench player? I'm shocked. I'm sure you're not getting the non-basketball stuff from sports sites either.

You're going to ignore the fact that he came into the season fresh off an injury and then got hurt again soon after returning? That's why he was shut down until he could get all the way right. We see how he looks now and this isn't even his final form.
I hear more about Alex Caruso than any player on the magic so nice try. Kuz is hair, clothes, trainer, clothes, hair

I just said when he got back from injury he’s looked as decent somebody can look who doesn’t get any real attention on the court

props to him

I hear more about Alex Caruso than any player on the magic so nice try. Kuz is hair, clothes, trainer, clothes, hair

I just said when he got back from injury he’s looked as decent somebody can look who doesn’t get any real attention on the court

props to him

What does the bold have to do with the price of tea in China?

If he's looked good on the court, isn't that all that matters? I live in SoCal and am somehow not bombarded with all the Kuz gossip that you are way in NJ. Strange.

What does the bold have to do with the price of tea in China?

If he's looked good on the court, isn't that all that matters? I live in SoCal and am somehow not bombarded with all the Kuz gossip that you are way in NJ. Strange.
What I’m saying about kuz doesn’t apply to the current moment but moreso his career trajectory in LA

He wants the bright Lights, he loves the attention, his game will suffer for it and in 5 years we’ll be talking about his “squandered potential”

Will the real Mike Beasley please stand up

Rockets in 5

Eitherway the Mavs have a 2nd round ceiling. I was moreso saying for next year.

A good defensive big next to KP will make them a top interior defense and give doncic a lob option every time.

This is a good move to put them in place to compete next year with KP at 100% and a few other moves. And thats only if the drummond thing even works. I think it has a good chance.

Man in before Knicks send RJ and 3 unprotected picks to detroit for drummond.

These mfers have me feeling ptsd, always worries me when shit like this happening.

Pelicans coming in tied for the league's longest current win streak with 4 in a row. Happy for my young guys but they're going to have to start another streak after tonight.

Back