Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Also I said this before the season started about Kuzma trying to be Hollywood and not focusing as much as he could

I got my head bit off lol

Now homie out here looking like slim shady. You a bench player man chill dunny

What do his hairstyles have to do with his focus? Please explain.

Detroit has to be the most depressing situation in the league

No foundational pieces
Gave up all of your assets for a broken fromer superstar
All of the players they have who are actually playing well they wont be able to keep past this season
Andre Drummond is your best player which translates to nothing

They really fucked themselves with that Blake deal....I know they didnt think he was going to last throughout that contract but dude didnt even make it out of year one

No man I’m not doing this again lol

just know when the dust settles ima be right

And I like kuz he was a good story

So you're admitting you don't have a basis for your accusations of him being any less focused than he should. I can dig it.

He's looked pretty good since coming back healthy, don't you think?

So you're admitting you don't have a basis for your accusations of him being any less focused than he should. I can dig it.

He's looked pretty good since coming back healthy, don't you think?

I’m admitting I don’t wanna do this again so I’ll concede

But He has looked good but he’s gonna limit himself trying to become nick young

I’m admitting I don’t wanna do this again so I’ll concede

But He has looked good but he’s gonna limit himself trying to become nick young

Nick Young? Their games aren't alike. Or are you still on that gossip girl isht and referring back to his hair and other non-basketball things again?

Nick Young? Their games aren't alike. Or are you still on that gossip girl isht and referring back to his hair and other non-basketball things again?
I’m referring to kuzma trying to become a symbol off the court which is eventually gonna stunt his growth on the court

He gonna get traded anyways but while he still here I guess this is valid...

I’m referring to kuzma trying to become a symbol off the court which is eventually gonna stunt his growth on the court

He gonna get traded anyways but while he still here I guess this is valid...

So you've acknowledged he's looked good on the court since getting healthy and yet you're still focused on something non-basketball distracting him. Deep.

So you've acknowledged he's looked good on the court since getting healthy and yet you're still focused on something non-basketball distracting him. Deep.
I’m focused on what I see and everytime I see or hear anything about kuzma it’s for things off the court

And kuz was trash until he sat out so I mean saying he is better now isn’t really saying ALOT but he’s been cool as anyone can be when all eyes are on AD and lebron

Back