Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

The Pelicans should just sit Zion for the season to make sure he fully healthy the season is over for them what are u playing him for to sell tickets? Get him to lose 20 to 30 pounds add more muscle and let him be fully ready for next year. if they don’t be careful they going to fuck him up like Philly did Fultz.

This has never been said before

Lmao.

If the television analysis, YouTube videographers, and even fans can see not to play certain players in certain situations and state it multiple times, then how can he miss it? Forbes shouldn't be starting and he especially shouldn't be getting the 3rd most minutes on the team! If he isn't hitting shots he is worthless.

Forbes tonight helped get Alexander hot in the 3rd quarter which ultimately turned the tide of the game. Pop kept this guy out there as Shai scored 8 straight on the guy!! The guy scored 15 in the quarter and the first 8 which got him going was on Forbes. He literally blew by him on every attempt. Lol.

Forbes hit 1 shot tonight and he still logged the 3rd most minutes and Pop played him at the end of the 4th when we needed stops In a close game. That's incompetence at it's highest form! It isn't even Forbes fault, it's Pop for putting him in bad situations. Lol

Like I said he's just running the clock. You gotta cut the man some slack. He's put in his time for yall.

My nigga really hit nosign like Becky hammond about to do better. Better fasten ya seatbelt bro. You in for a rough ride.

My nigga really hit nosign like Becky hammond about to do better. Better fasten ya seatbelt bro. You in for a rough ride.

I didn't hit no sign because I think Pop should be fired or anything like that. He definitely should coach the team but the local media shouldn't be afraid to ask questions about some of his bad line ups this season. Nobody is above reproach, he is human and to error is human.

It's obvious you haven't watched many (if any) of the Spurs games this season because the things I'm pointing out are pretty easy to see every game and it's strange that Pop and the coaching staff continue to do the same things continuously when it isn't working.

The Pelicans should just sit Zion for the season to make sure he fully healthy the season is over for them what are u playing him for to sell tickets? Get him to lose 20 to 30 pounds add more muscle and let him be fully ready for next year. if they don’t be careful they going to fuck him up like Philly did Fultz.
no

I can honestly say that after that knee injury I never thought Zion would play this year.

He could win rookie of the year next year if he sits that’s the plus side.

I think the NBA should stop doing that as well. I know said player may not have played 1 nba game but said player has practiced, worked out, traveled some, etc as an nba player. So they kind of know what a nba season is about without playing. They get to compete against players fresh out of college who has none of that experience for rookie of the year award.

That's some bullshit IMO.

He could win rookie of the year next year if he sits that’s the plus side.
plus for who? him or casual fans?

The best ROY didnt even win it win Simmons won it...

AD didnt win ROY

MCW won ROY

so...yeah...but ya'll gon head and do what ya'll do

I didn't hit no sign because I think Pop should be fired or anything like that. He definitely should coach the team but the local media shouldn't be afraid to ask questions about some of his bad line ups this season. Nobody is above reproach, he is human and to error is human.

It's obvious you haven't watched many (if any) of the Spurs games this season because the things I'm pointing out are pretty easy to see every game and it's strange that Pop and the coaching staff continue to do the same things continuously when it isn't working.

For the third time... what I'm saying is I don't think pop gives a shit. He's about to retire, he's checked out.

I don't watch the spurs but from the outside looking in dude had his team turned upside down a couple years ago with the Kawhi situation, which him and the front office handled badly (thanks), had a couple cornerstone players retire, his wife passed. I think after all he's given yall you could cut him some slack on his way out. Thats all I'm saying. Wasn't disputing what you were saying about Forbes. Just saying you could let pop live.

IF the spurs make the playoffs it's a first round sweep. Who are we really kidding. The fact you guys aren't trying to lose games and are in 8th spot is crazy to me.

I do agree that the Spurs should've leaned into the youth movement/rebuild more but that's easier said than done when you have guys like Derozan and Aldridge on the team who arent the most moveable players

Back