Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I expected to lose this game. You niggas barely took it tho. That pilgrim shit not gonna cut it later.

Just trying to prepare you my guy. I know it's been a while. Its some shit you forgot.

here’s hoping the raptors are more competitive next time the two teams play revel in your scheduled Loss

I’m on the magic now

here’s hoping the raptors are more competitive next time the two teams play revel in your scheduled Loss

I’m on the magic now

You pilgrims getting knocked off quick. I'm telling you.

Pop has consistently pissed me off this season with these trash line ups and rotations. There is no reason Bryn Forbes should be averaging the 3rd most minutes per game on any team in the NBA.

Forbes is statically the worst defensive starter in the NBA!!!! The eye test and numbers prove this shit.

Pop this season has cost this team to lose at least 4 games. At least!

Last edited:
Pop has consistently pissed me off this season with these trash line ups and rotations. There is no reason Bryn Forbes she be averaging the 3rd most minutes per game on any team in the NBA.

Forbes is statically the worst defensive starter in the NBA!!!! The eye test and numbers prove this shit.

Pop this season has cost this team to lose at least 4 games. At least!

You gonna have to cut that man some slack b. He just running down the clock at this point. He gave yall one of the goat runs.

You gonna have to cut that man some slack b. He just running down the clock at this point. He gave yall one of the goat runs.

Lmao.

If the television analysis, YouTube videographers, and even fans can see not to play certain players in certain situations and state it multiple times, then how can he miss it? Forbes shouldn't be starting and he especially shouldn't be getting the 3rd most minutes on the team! If he isn't hitting shots he is worthless.

Forbes tonight helped get Alexander hot in the 3rd quarter which ultimately turned the tide of the game. Pop kept this guy out there as Shai scored 8 straight on the guy!! The guy scored 15 in the quarter and the first 8 which got him going was on Forbes. He literally blew by him on every attempt. Lol.

Forbes hit 1 shot tonight and he still logged the 3rd most minutes and Pop played him at the end of the 4th when we needed stops In a close game. That's incompetence at it's highest form! It isn't even Forbes fault, it's Pop for putting him in bad situations. Lol

Last edited:
The Pelicans should just sit Zion for the season to make sure he fully healthy the season is over for them what are u playing him for to sell tickets? Get him to lose 20 to 30 pounds add more muscle and let him be fully ready for next year. if they don’t be careful they going to fuck him up like Philly did Fultz.

Back