Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I don't think the pelicans are any better with Simmons than ingram right now. The sixers are better with ingram instead of Simmons right now. It would instantly make Embiid more dangerous.

If we're talking right now.....even with his shooting flaws Simmons still one of the best passers in the league, one of the best players in the league in transition and one of the best/most versatile defenders in the league

Ingram is one of the best what in the league right now?

And Im not saying I wouldnt take BI over Simmons long term.....but if we're talking right now

If we're talking right now.....even with his shooting flaws Simmons still one of the best passers in the league, one of the best players in the league in transition and one of the best/most versatile defenders in the league

And Im not saying I wouldnt take BI over Simmons long term.....but if we're talking right now

Jose Calderon was the best passer in the league for like 3 years. That just doesn't hold enough weight with me. If you're constantly holding and dribbling the ball and not doing much else offensively should be able to get 8-9 assists a game.

Assists are more impressive from niggas like jimmy or Kawhi who are adding it to their game midway through their careers to add to their overall game and help their teams win.

Jose Calderon was the best passer in the league for like 3 years. That just doesn't hold enough weight with me. If you're constantly holding and dribbling the ball and not doing much else offensively should be able to get 8-9 assists a game.

A lot different doing it when you're 6'10 vs 6"3

Ish smith and tj McConnell didn't die for Simmons to be who he is on the court.

fwiw

everything about Simmons since he was in high school centered around him being on the perimeter

He rarely went in the post at LSU and only got long rebounds. He not battling like that in the paint. I dont think he want that kinda contact tbh

Jrue stay bodying him up

Yea, the idea originally when seeing Ben was hes a 7 foot pg that was gonna be a matchup nightmare every night. But looking at him now I think hes best as a passing center/power foward.

Keep in mind though that this season Simmons has regressed in everything but defense but more importantly Ben got huge flaws that teams can exploit. That has to play a huge part.

Im still not saying I would take BI over Ben but Bens flaws have to be taken into consideration too.

Niggas was calling next lebron

:niggaa:

When I used to bring up his shooting mfers would say but Bron couldnt shoot coming in either, and I always used to say Bron was never this bad.

Plus with Ben its the lack of development in year 3(4) thats concerning. Were not talking about rookie Ben, were taking Ben with 3 years in. A player with his potential isnt supposed to be regressing in his numbers like this.

Back