Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I'm looking at the standings and this maybe the weed talking but.... Portland could pass okc to be 7th place but they in such a whole they won't pass 6th place.

If Denver stays in 2nd and even if Portland somehow doesn't get nurkic or Collins back that's not a matchup the nuggets want that's a upset waiting to happen imo

Really liked Gentry's rotations tonight

Brining JJ off the bench and starting lonzo and sprinkling in Moore really helped.

You are comparing the end of last season to the beginning of this season... we struggled even worse early in the year last season.

No I’m saying. Its early so I’m just anxious cause I really dont want to have the nets go through what the Celtics went through, which is win have shit be sweet and then the wheels fall off I. The offs. I’m rooting for Kyrie and I don’t like people thinking of dude as a cancer.

Forget potential, im asking right now.

Simmons is still better than Ingram to yall? I dont got an answer but its much closer this year with BI taking a leap and Simmons regressing

Forget potential, im asking right now.

Simmons is still better than Ingram to yall? I dont got an answer but its much closer this year with BI taking a leap and Simmons regressing

I agree and the leap he's made has been very impressive but the one thing to keep in my mind is Ingram has yet to show that he can play good and also contribute to winning basketball

Im very close to taking Ingram but right now Id still have to say Simmons until I see Ingram do it in some bigger moments

Back