Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Xmas Day Game Snub List
1. Miami - Arguably the second best team in the East nobody seen this coming Jimmy and them are Balling.
2. Dallas - What Luka and Porzingis are doing they can be a threat in the early rounds of the Playoffs.
3 Cavs - Winners of 3 in a row Sexton has improved his game and stepped up and K. Love is balling and the 2 rookies have been balling lately too Garland & Porter I can see them being a 7th or 8th seed.

Xmas Day Game Snub List
1. Miami - Arguably the second best team in the East nobody seen this coming Jimmy and them are Balling.
2. Dallas - What Luka and Porzingis are doing they can be a threat in the early rounds of the Playoffs.
3 Cavs - Winners of 3 in a row Sexton has improved his game and stepped up and K. Love is balling and the 2 rookies have been balling lately too Garland & Porter I can see them being a 7th or 8th seed.
You do realize the schedule was made in advance right?

Xmas Day Game Snub List

C3D99D9C-D441-4A6E-987C-6D2CDCBA3495.gif

Xmas Day Game Snub List
Cavs are 9-21
Hawks are 6-25

Even if the NBA could change their pre-determined schedule, I am 1,000,000% sure America would rather watch Trae Young than anyone on the Cavs.

200.gif

It's Christmas so I'm gonna let ya get ya takes off.

I will say this tho. Philly started the tank AFTER drafting Noel and MCW. They saw how wack they were and said fuck it. They had to settle for Okafor after missing out on #1. Other than Porzingis and Booker after #3(sixers pick) that whole 2015 class is meh. They fucked up the Fultz pick. Shit happens.

Even with all that going on Philly is leaps and bounds better than the Knicks for the foreseeable future. Keep rearranging your entire franchise to hope to land a top free agent. One day you might get it right. FOH bums.

I respect the Heat. Yall this year's version of the Clippers. A bunch of scrappy role players that will be outclassed come playoff time. You really gonna rely on all them pilgrims to produce when shit gets real? Black Lives matter in the 'offs. CAN'T WAIT TO SHUT YOU THE FUCK UP WHEN THAT TIME COMES.

Until then...
Merry Christmas, Bitches.

giphy.gif
MCW was traded too early.

Jah should’ve NEVER been drafted by Philly.

Noel would’ve been PERFECT as the defensive anchor to Joel’s offense. Twin Towers reborn. I certainly would take him off the bench over Pelle now.

And Fultz....welp....that was a hit or miss. He never wanted to be in Philly in the first place. I would’ve drafted Tatum.

Last edited:
I'm salty we going into our first Christmas game missing 3 of our top 7. Not supposed to win on Christmas like this.

Back