Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

man Mike Conley and Utah are a perfect fit

they took advantage of the young Pelicans for sure with their ball movement on offense that lead to a plethora of wide the fuck open 3's.

Gobert still a bitch but that PNR with him and Conley gonna be deadly

I been quiet this whole preseason bruh .. I'm trying...

Talk yo shit, y'all might have the most potentially talented group of young players in the league no hyperbole.

If y'all can keep them together in the next few years...

giphy.gif

We already know what Zion will do but NAW is a straight up baller, he coming for everybody minutes. Just with them two y'all are set for the future.

They wouldnt do it but I would really consider trading Buddy Hield if I was Sacramento

Kings arent going to be able to keep all these players and I like Buddy but aint close to a max player

They'll probably end up paying him and losing Bogdanovic whose going to be marginalized this year along with a few others due to Sacramento actually having a deep team of quality NBA players

They wouldnt do it but I would really consider trading Buddy Hield if I was Sacramento

Kings arent going to be able to keep all these players and I like Buddy Hield but aint close to a max player

They'll probably end up paying him and losing Bogdanovic whose going to be marginalized this year along with a few others due to Sacramento actually having a deep team of quality NBA players

Prioritize Bogdanovic, Fox, Bagley and Giles

Only max caliber player is fox potentially

Well since max contracts I believe go based off of the amount of years you been in the league then I would say no
Ok cool

So then as a priority, using your example, you would give fox his possible max over buddy because you view him as a more integral piece than buddy?

Ok cool

So then as a priority, using your example, you would give fox his possible max over buddy because you view him as a more integral piece than buddy?
Yes and also because with bogdan and Harrison Barnes to a lesser extent there’s no need to pay hield

Two suns related hot takes

1. If this season is the same, I think Booker gonna ask for a trade (This is his 5th year)

2. Deandre Ayton Can’t feel good about being a #1 pick that nobody cares about. Fultz is talked about more than him, Zion is talked about more than him. Also in his draft class, Doncic, Young outclass him in popularity to the point where you would think one of them was the #1 pick. And I would have to think it’s because he’s in Phoenix. Even Anthony Bennett got more attention for being an enigma and then being ass

Ayton is just there.....

Every draft pick since 2010

Wall
Irving
Davis
Bennett
Wiggins
Towns
Simmons
Fultz
Ayton
Williamson

Look which one jumps out the least

Two suns related hot takes

1. If this season is the same, I think Booker gonna ask for a trade (This is his 5th year)

2. Deandre Ayton Can’t feel good about being a #1 pick that nobody cares about. Fultz is talked about more than him, Zion is talked about more than him. Also in his draft class, Doncic, Young outclass him in popularity to the point where you would think one of them was the #1 pick. And I would have to think it’s because he’s in Phoenix. Even Anthony Bennett got more attention for being an enigma and then being ass

Ayton is just there.....

Every draft pick since 2010

Wall
Irving
Davis
Bennett
Wiggins
Towns
Simmons
Fultz
Ayton
Williamson

Look which one jumps out the least

This is funny bcuz until I read this post I totally forgot he was the #1.

It's Booker's team.
Ayton has no personality. We know nothing about him really.
He plays on a west coast team that just happens to be ass. He won't be getting any airtime nationally.
He wears Pumas.

This is funny bcuz until I read this post I totally forgot he was the #1.

It's Booker's team.
Ayton has no personality. We know nothing about him really.
He plays on a west coast team that just happens to be ass. He won't be getting any airtime nationally.
He wears Pumas.
Yeah man case in point

"Bradley Beal has two years left on his deal and the Wizards have not given up hope on signing him to an extension," said Adrian Wojnarowski on a podcast with Zach Lowe. "They have had a three-year, $111 million extension on the table for him to take in any form. Does he want two years? Three years? Any form he wants. They're waiting for him. They are nowhere near the idea of moving Bradley Beal. They want to continue to try to rebuild around him. Get John Wall back healthy."

Beal is widely considered the next potentially gettable player on the trade market.

"If he got on the market would bring back an absolute ransom because if you want to improve your team in a dramatic way, he'd be the guy. But Washington is not doing that. They still want to re-sign him."

Back