Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Im think Lavine going to have a big year too, maybe not All-Star level but thats not that far fetched if the Bulls are playing well

Dangelo Russell made it last year so I dont see why Lavine cant if he has the numbers

I just think it’s funny chitown keeps making these proclamations from preseason games lol
So you don't think that can translate into the regular season. What's the difference with you niggas getting hype over summer league

So you don't think that can translate into the regular season. What's the difference with you niggas getting hype over summer league
I didn’t say it can’t but being excited over prospects and projects and draft picks and seeing their games and development in action is different from seeing 10 mins of the Lakers and then saying they gonna win the championship and seeing the 1-3 bulls and watching Zach lavine play against bench players and saying he’s gonna be an all star

It’s just funny man

I didn’t say it can’t but being excited over prospects and projects and draft picks and seeing their games and development in action is different from seeing 10 mins of the Lakers and then saying they gonna win the championship and seeing the 1-3 bulls and watching Zach lavine play against bench players and saying he’s gonna be an all star

It’s just funny man
And you said Dion Waiters was going to up his game in the offseason while playing against no one.

And you said Dion Waiters was going to up his game in the offseason while playing against no one.
Yes because Dion’s ankle is no longer a lingering issue, he is in the best shape he’s been in since the 30-11 stretch, and he’s in line to have a more defined role and have more opportunity and have more touches.

That’s not a feasible conclusion I could draw?

Nigga been talking about the trash heat for months but got an
Yes because Dion’s ankle is no longer a lingering issue, he is in the best shape he’s been in since the 30-11 stretch, and he’s in line to have a more defined role and have more opportunity and have more touches.

That’s not a feasible conclusion I could draw?
. I also saw Zack put the load on his shoulders last year for a injury plagued team and I know he's going to be better this season.

Nigga been talking about the trash heat for months but got an

Thanks man. I also saw Zack put the load on his shoulders last year for a injury plagued team and I know he's going to be better this season.
That’s fine of you to see Midwest Devin booker and think that way. But it comes across that you form these opinions from watching Zach lavine torch guys like Patrick mccaw and rondae Hollis Jefferson

That’s fine of you to see Midwest Devin booker and think that way. But it comes across that you form these opinions from watching Zach lavine torch guys like Patrick mccaw and rondae Hollis Jefferson
He torched the starting line up of the pelicans. Who had Waiters torched when you made your prediction, nobody .

It happened, you did say you missed the first half so i guess you ain't see it
you trying to brag about him playing against 5 dudes who've never played together outside of practice

I mean, if im you, im looking at is he getting to his spots, is his first step still explosive, etc...

you pounding ya chest over him "torching" dudes that have no defensive cohesion at this point in the season is kinda silly

you trying to brag about him playing against 5 dudes who've never played together outside of practice

I mean, if im you, im looking at is he getting to his spots, is his first step still explosive, etc...

you pounding ya chest over him "torching" dudes that have no defensive cohesion at this point in the season is kinda silly
Stop making excuses

Stop making excuses
aight

i'll give you an example of what should matter in preseason

take Zion for ex. One of the biggest points his naysayers have been saying was he not gonna be able to bully people like he did in college...well, challenge accepted. Against a 2 time DPOY Rudy Gobert, he went at that nigga and wasnt acting timid. I dont care if he missed every shot while going at him. The fact that he wasnt scared is gonna mean a lot when those types of matchups present themselves.

I also was looking for his touch around the rim. I may have seen ONE duke game when he was there, so all i had to go off of was what i read.

While his point's were "nice", i'm looking for things that are going to be a consistent theme for him the entire season.

So going based on preseason I can say the bulls are gonna be ass and not make the playoffs since they lose 3 out of every 4 games

Back