Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

That's your opinion just like i have mine. Why you agitated cause i feel my guy can take the next step. Hell you think your guy going to do something like i think mine will.

He torched the starting line up of the pelicans. Who had Waiters torched when you made your prediction, nobody .
This doesn't count fam. We just installed a brand new defensive unit and system from Jeff Bzdelick with practically a brand new team learning how to play with each other and learn defensive schemes which normally takes months to get down pat. It's a reason why the Pelicans offense in preseason has been amazing and our defense has been dog shit with players looking confused and lost. Let's come back to this when we play you guys in December or something

That's your opinion just like i have mine. Why you agitated cause i feel my guy can take the next step. Hell you think your guy going to do something like i think mine will.
Go back to my original statement and you will see the answer to your question and also find I was never agitated but rather amused

This doesn't count fam. We just installed a brand new defensive unit and system from Jeff Bzdelick with practically a brand new team learning how to play with each other and learn defensive schemes which normally takes months to get down pat. It's a reason why the Pelicans offense in preseason has been amazing and our defense has been dog shit with players looking confused and lost. Let's come back to this when we play you guys in December or something
Is this what you and AP going to do all season, make excuses

I said a while back it’s a shame the ROY is already reserved for Zion cuz Herro gonna make a strong case for it

Zack Lavine been balling out this preseason, he's going to be an all star this year

If he stays healthy for sure. Hes gonna avg 24+ this year.

Overall I was disappointed in what I saw yesterday tho. Your coach need to get his shit together. Its enough talent on that roster to crack the 8. Y'all didn't look that great yesterday considering our top 6 all sat tho.

Still preseason.

Back