Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

S/O Bron

Really impressed with his statement. I usually don’t rock with him speaking out but it appropriate this time and he was on point

Morey did put those players in a compromising situation and he was out of line. Free speech and business don’t mix. You can say what you want but you need to consider who’ll be effected and now everybody but the dumbass who said it dealing with the blowback

It’s not LBJ or Morey business to speak on what they don’t know, if you ain’t in the mix, understand the history behind whatever is going on, mind your business. If you choose to speak, do it responsibly and that wasn’t done

Need the regular season to hurry up and start

LeBron way out of his damn depth... People gotta be cognizant of what they want to be "equal to"

You don't have to be a geopolitical expert to say you stand with the people who are fighting for their rights just as we do here any many countries abroad.. China is a repressive regime... We call em that every damn day and still do business.. Smh.

Or just take the typical athlete stance.. He would have been much better off

LeBron way out of his damn depth... People gotta be cognizant of what they want to be "equal to"

You don't have to be a geopolitical expert to say you stand with the people who are fighting for their rights just as we do here any many countries abroad.. China is a repressive regime... We call em that every damn day and still do business.. Smh.

Exactly, the league got that man out here on some good company man shit.

Exactly, the league got that man out here on some good company man shit.

Him and Harden

I think Curry going to be next with a big population of Chinese living in the bay area (buying up all the property in San Fran and Oakland(moving the blacks out smh)

Him and Harden

I think Curry going to be next with a big population of Chinese living in the bay area (buying up all the property in San Fran and Oakland(moving the blacks out smh)

I didn't even see Harden shit. SMH

UPS really sponsoring a team out there?

Other companies must be doing the same too.

I think we all been underestimating how much money is made in China.

I wanted to find a way to invest in some shit over there but its hard to do when you know every company is owned by their government and they can manipulate their profits, net worth, and currency at any given time.

You ain’t doing major business in china and talking down on their govt.

Stop being obtuse. He ain’t out of his depth to say Morey should have been more informed on what he was speaking on and considered the repercussions. That’s exactly what he said in his statement. I’m all for calling out LBJ for on the court shit and his weirdo activism. This ain’t it.

I dont say I’m standing with Anybody anywhere who ain’t my people and I’m not educated on their circumstances. I mind my business.

The dude who started all this has stfu and the case is rested with that. He was outta pocket or he wouldn’t be quiet letting the NBA deal with the blowback

Back