Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

i'ma post my pelicans observations in the caw caw thread but a few thoughts about the bulls

@Chi-town B @ChicagoFigure @thecorpseofjuks

how ya'll feel about the Center that came in and played some decent minutes in the 2nd half. His name escapes me at the moment as I was trying to cook and shit while the game was on. But in my limited time seeing him, he seems like at best, he can be a nice depth big and a nice rim protector. He had a couple of blocks and altered a few shots at the rim. Seemed to have decent lateral foot movement as well.

What do ya'll think of Coby? NAW was locking his ass up.

is Dunn still hurt or something? He didnt look like he was fully healthy or something...idk, but something just seemed off about him.

I missed the first half and didnt see lavine but i saw the box score. Looks like he's gonna have a good year this year.
Missed most of the 2nd half til i seen the game tied up. Its too early for me to not be pessimistic. I have nothing good to say.

Stern was an asshole for how he handled it but he was right.

All these coaches need to stfu and do whatever is asked of them if its gonna generate revenue.

Its not just players, coaches are getting paid record salaries too. Go ahead and do the little 30 second interviews since yall getting 5+ mil a year contracts now.

I woulda blasted on skiles too.

The nerve of that shit. A complaint coming not from a player but a coach. Like I just signed this billion dollar tv deal thats gonna make all of us and those that cone after us lots of money and you wanna complain about some camera time.

Shit pissing me off the more I think of it.

Stern should have thrown the mic at his head.

Last edited:
I woulda blasted on styles too.

The nerve of that shit. A complaint coming not from a player but a coach. Like I just signed this billion dollar tv deal thats gonna make all of us and those that cone after us lots of money and you wanna complain about some camera time.

Shit pissing me off the more I think of it.

Stern should have thrown the mic at his head.
Lol not that serious

John Wall jumping up and down on the sideline looking mighty healthy. Idk why I thought he’d miss this season. He’ll probably be back before December

Back