Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Herro, winslow, Dragic expiring contract, and Duncan Robinson for beal and CJ miles

Not bad but no just cause I don't want you gloating on here and shit! Why trade him in the division let alone the conference.

Not bad but no just cause I don't want you gloating on here and shit! Why trade him in the division let alone the conference.
You have 19 mil expiring lol

you have Winslow and herro to pair with hachimura and that bust Troy brown and whoever you get in the lottery next season Duncan Robinson is Davis bertans once he spurns y’all in the summer to go elsewhere

take the cap money and sign vets to 1 year deals and then have money for the strong 2021 FA class

get a stat to pair with your strong young core and returning John wall. Also try to move wall and if you can’t you still have a solid team with assets

Then thank me

You have 19 mil expiring lol

you have Winslow and herro to pair with hachimura and that bust Troy brown and whoever you get in the lottery next season Duncan Robinson is Davis bertans once he spurns y’all in the summer to go elsewhere

take the cap money and sign vets to 1 year deals and then have money for the strong 2021 FA class

get a stat to pair with your strong young core and returning John wall. Also try to move wall and if you can’t you still have a solid team with assets

Then thank me

Sounds good but.........

source.gif

Been saying it since mchale was here. The rockets have led the league in 3 point attempts per game 4 outta the last 5 years. The one year they didn’t lead they were 2nd.

At some point you would think the staff would try something different. I think I can speak for @southsil4lil and @cj012890 when I say we’re not trying to see Westbrook jack up 10-15 threes a game because his numbers show he’s not knocking em down like that.

What I wanna see is him doing what he does best: Attacking the basket, pushing the pace etc.

Let him take those little elbow jumpers don’t have him launching 35 footers because “analytics”

But 3 for 11 from 3s equals 4.5/11 from the elbow

If Russ shoots 10 threes and makes 3 that’s 9 points

If he shoots 10 FGs and makes Half that’s only 1 point more

Jack up the threes

better chance he makes more shots from closer in though

For sure.

I wasnt being serious, just saying some of the dumb shit analytic guys say.

Analytics is important but different players have different strengths. Its a fact that 35% from 3 equals a little above 50% from 2 but if a player doesnt have shooting the 3 in his skill set and an analytics only team like the Rockets force him to keep shooting 3s, that player will still get the extra point for every 3 hit but opposing teams will know that a bad 3 point shooter is gonna keep shooting 3s and lay off of him defend the other 4 players tighter making it harder to score as a whole.

If Russ shoots 10 threes and makes 3 that’s 9 points

If he shoots 10 FGs and makes Half that’s only 1 point more

Jack up the threes

That's also 2 more possessions wasted. And he's not gonna give you great defense to make up for shitty offense. And were not even considering he's a turnover machine.

You smarter than this. That nigga needs to focus on being as efficient as he can.

That's also 2 more possessions wasted. And he's not gonna give you great defense to make up for shitty offense. And were not even considering he's a turnover machine.

You smarter than this. That nigga needs to focus on being as efficient as he can.

Lmao bro I’m joking relax

And Silver cool but he pussy.

David Stern would have made Morey fall on that sword instantly
Silver shouldn't fold to China though, that's one man's opinion that those Chinese are crying about. If they wanna walk then let them.

This is why Silver is going to have to earn his pay with this situation. He has to strike a balance. The NBA as a business can't afford to lose that Chinese income at this point. But they can't come off as China's bitch.

Morey a average GM at best. He ain’t worth it. It’d be one thing if this was a player. This ain’t the NBA folding, no company can trash a partner in business and not expect repercussions

Back