Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lol there are more ppl watching BBall in China than the entire population of the US....Silver bout to be selling trade secrets in a second to fix this

i'ma post my pelicans observations in the caw caw thread but a few thoughts about the bulls

@Chi-town B @ChicagoFigure @thecorpseofjuks

how ya'll feel about the Center that came in and played some decent minutes in the 2nd half. His name escapes me at the moment as I was trying to cook and shit while the game was on. But in my limited time seeing him, he seems like at best, he can be a nice depth big and a nice rim protector. He had a couple of blocks and altered a few shots at the rim. Seemed to have decent lateral foot movement as well.

What do ya'll think of Coby? NAW was locking his ass up.

is Dunn still hurt or something? He didnt look like he was fully healthy or something...idk, but something just seemed off about him.

I missed the first half and didnt see lavine but i saw the box score. Looks like he's gonna have a good year this year.

i'ma post my pelicans observations in the caw caw thread but a few thoughts about the bulls

@Chi-town B @ChicagoFigure @thecorpseofjuks

how ya'll feel about the Center that came in and played some decent minutes in the 2nd half. His name escapes me at the moment as I was trying to cook and shit while the game was on. But in my limited time seeing him, he seems like at best, he can be a nice depth big and a nice rim protector. He had a couple of blocks and altered a few shots at the rim. Seemed to have decent lateral foot movement as well.

What do ya'll think of Coby? NAW was locking his ass up.

is Dunn still hurt or something? He didnt look like he was fully healthy or something...idk, but something just seemed off about him.

I missed the first half and didnt see lavine but i saw the box score. Looks like he's gonna have a good year this year.
Kornet is pretty decent, he should get all of bum ass Felicio's minutes when Wendel Carter come back

Coby had a good first half I think he did all his damage there. Dunn is average at best on this team, he's getting outplayed by both White and Satoransky. He's healthy as far as I know

Kornet is pretty decent, he should get all of bum ass Felicio's minutes when Wendel Carter come back
He watched only the 2nd half, so he is most likely talking about Gafford. Kornet did most of his damage in the 1st half (Showed some nice pass that i did not know he had).

Last edited:
He watched only the 2nd half, so he is most likely talking about Gafford. Kornet did most of his damage in the 1st half (Show some nice pass that i did not know he had).
that might be him. It was a tall ass dude. I think they said he was either a rookie or a second year player. He split time with Felicio

Russ looked better today I don’t want him taking 11 3s though
Unfortunately I think thats just going to be something we have to deal with, I dont see his bbal iq/shot selection getting any better
Man, u mfers better not do this. iQ??? Shot selection??? This is your offense. U guys took 64 threes as a team in that game.

Westbrook will not be your scapegoat.

Man, u mfers better not do this. iQ??? Shot selection??? This is your offense. U guys took 64 threes as a team in that game.

Westbrook will not be your scapegoat.

Russ had bad shot selection in OKC and he's going to have bad shot selection in Houston

Dont know how pointing out the obvious is scapegoating him

Back