Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I know some people felt it came and went but If was a Raptors fan the one thing I would want people to remember about that championship team(even more than the Kahwi shot) would be just how great it was defensively especially when they got rolling in the playoffs

Easily one of the best postseason defenses Ive ever seen.....probably top 3-5 all time tbh

I know some people felt it came and went but If was a Raptors fan the one thing I would want people to remember about that championship team(even more than the Kahwi shot) would be just how great it was defensively especially when they got rolling in the playoffs

Easily one of the best postseason defenses Ive ever seen.....probably top 3-5 all time tbh

Real niggas know. Salute.

they were locked in for sure

Lmao.....Meyers

Yeah... thought so... I do this shit. Been told you just because I casually post in here don't make me casual. Meyers is a nice piece. Masai was trying to get him last summer.

Yeah... thought so... I do this shit. Been told you just because I casually post in here don't make me casual. Meyers is a nice piece. Masai was trying to get him last summer.

relax Meyers is starting because no Kelly and no JJ

btw I never regarded you as a casual just a pascal dickrider

Respect

Back