Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Hey man check this, I don’t wanna talk ball with you, you rarely provide anything unique to the subject. I don’t hate your ref perspectives

I root for everybody who look like me with positive intentions

Just reminding you what passive don’t look like. We good!
im not sure what any of this means tbh

but ok

you gave your perspective...cant be mad at that

good luck to you and your squad(s) this season

My fault sometime I over talk and lose the point

You a hoe

Have a good night bro
what are we doing here man

you want me to insult you back or something?? What's the endgame here.

what are we doing here man

you want me to insult you back or something?? What's the endgame here.
None at all

Just checking your temperature.

But while we here, I’m pretty sure it was you and @King Freeman I invited to my man parts in last seasons thread during separate fits of disgust feeling like niggas was flirting with me being passive aggressive bitches. There’s no excuse for me to take the disrespect to that point over internet words or any words.

I actually fuck with freeman, he a good nigga mostly
You too sassy for me but decent dude overall

I apologize in both cases. I was wrong

None at all

Just checking your temperature.

But while we here, I’m pretty sure it was you and @King Freeman I invited to my man parts in last seasons thread during separate fits of disgust feeling like niggas was flirting with me being passive aggressive bitches. There’s no excuse for me to take the disrespect to that point over internet words or any words.

I actually fuck with freeman, he a good nigga mostly
You too sassy for me but decent dude overall

I apologize in both cases. I was wrong
As far as the apology, accepted, consider it water under the bridge

As far as the sassy comment, if you tryna regularly textually spar, then you gonna have make an appointment like everyone else b. I can be direct as I need to be. It's up to you

Besides the 18 points from herro he actually didn’t do too bad on D all things considered

that was the only thing that was gonna hamper him going into his first year. If he can be serviceable on defense then he might start before feb

Besides the 18 points from herro he actually didn’t do too bad on D all things considered

that was the only thing that was gonna hamper him going into his first year. If he can be serviceable on defense then he might start before feb

Lmao that boy bbq. Shut that shit up.

Watching MPJ highlights

That’s a slow ass hesi lol I’ll give him some time though. Wasn’t really encouraging to me to see him so slow he could barely get past the defender

I wanna see how Lonnie Walker is and how expendable can he make clayface as I don’t watch the spurs much at all

Shams was just reporting a few days ago about Derozan and the Spurs talking about extention

Unless they have intentions of trading him Id see how this season plays out first and wait until next summer

Shams was just reporting a few days ago about Derozan and the Spurs talking about extention

Unless they have intentions of trading him Id see how this season plays out first and wait until next summer
I don’t think Lonnie is ready anyways

best place for clayface is the spurs though but the spurs need to find another wing player that can space the floor like a Covington type

They should just extend him. Those lil niggas not ready anyway and he's a solid locker room nigga at his worst. They can't do better than demar rn.

I'd personally love to have him back in a perfect world. But Terrance Davis coming anyway. Norman Powell needs to watch his back.

They don’t get quality FAs also so that’s even more of a reason

I like the idea of Drummond there though

Pop don't know what to do with a big that can't step out at least 15. Ion think that gon work. Drummond type centers low key obsolete. If they ain't at least very mobile.

I feel like Spurs have to make a decison and pivot at some point in my opinion thats why I said play the season out and see how everyone looks

Either you going commit to the young guys(Murray, Walker and White)

Or you going to continue to try to build around two aginig superstars with archaic skill sets

I think Derozan did make some strides defensively and did a good job as a creator/facilitator last season but at the end of the day hes in his 30s now,.still cant shoot 3s and wouldnt be considered a good/average defender........plus Derozan and Aldridge operate in the same as those younger guys so idk

Pop don't know what to do with a big that can't step out at least 15. Ion think that gon work. Drummond type centers low key obsolete. If they ain't at least very mobile.
Yeah but the spurs could atleast pair Aldridge with Drummond and like I said a few days ago the league is slowly trending back up towards big frontcourts

Yeah but the spurs could atleast pair Aldridge with Drummond and like I said a few days ago the league is slowly trending back up towards big frontcourts

If that nigga can't shoot at least 75% at the line he's waste. That shit only gets you so far.

Back