Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I don't get wrapped up in preseason, but for a first game, the squad look fluid.

I still wanna see Ben take a J or three.

Nor would i but who knows maybe he makes 3rd team if he balls and leads the Raps to a top 4 seed

Yeah its not completely out of the realm of possibility and hes going to have more than enough opportunities to prove himself

I could definitely see him making the All Star game but Im not quite ready to go all in on All NBA just yet

HE MADE A THREE!

OH SHIT! Muhfuckas in there going nuts!

If he can respectfully space the floor and let Embiid work opening up lanes to the cup

giphy.gif

I'm glad he took the criticism to heart and worked on his game.

Funny I got tickets for the Sixers Hornets game on Friday and was thinking how wild it would be to see Ben hit a 3

Justise gonna force us to trade for Chris Paul

actually I saw wizards/knicks and wow Bradley beal looked amazing

He has incredibly tight handle and a very quick first step and has his usual step back that’s as good as Kemba’s

can’t wait until he runs point here

Nah fuck allat

You know my handle b

My name is my name
i honestly dont know who you root for man, but i hope whoever they are, they are doing things in the preseaon that make you happy

i honestly dont know who you root for man, but i hope whoever they are, they are doing things in the preseaon that make you happy
Hey man check this, I don’t wanna talk ball with you, you rarely provide anything unique to the subject. I don’t hate your ref perspectives

I root for everybody who look like me with positive intentions

Just reminding you what passive don’t look like. We good!

Back