Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

giphy.gif

Brandon Ingram doesn't seem to be a good fit on the Pels, he's a black hole on offense
LOL, i said the same thing in the Pelicans thread. Its like they run a different offense for him. Would make more sense to bring him off the bench. Paying the dude will be a very difficult decision, especially with the health problems.

@DMorgan execs say the trade market has been the most dead it’s been in YEARS

the only player being discussed is beal

Also Antwan Jamison who just got promoted in your organization has been at the last two heat preseason games to look at potential trade targets and word on the street is they like herro.
And you know who has been ballin the last two games for us?

5F4DAEF6-50B9-43F7-A2DF-D8FED18A9B68.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
how many years since D'antoni been there have you felt this way?

Been saying it since mchale was here. The rockets have led the league in 3 point attempts per game 4 outta the last 5 years. The one year they didn’t lead they were 2nd.

At some point you would think the staff would try something different. I think I can speak for @southsil4lil and @cj012890 when I say we’re not trying to see Westbrook jack up 10-15 threes a game because his numbers show he’s not knocking em down like that.

What I wanna see is him doing what he does best: Attacking the basket, pushing the pace etc.

Let him take those little elbow jumpers don’t have him launching 35 footers because “analytics”

@DMorgan execs say the trade market has been the most dead it’s been in YEARS

the only player being discussed is beal

Also Antwan Jamison who just got promoted in your organization has been at the last two heat preseason games to look at potential trade targets and word on the street is they like herro.
And you know who has been ballin the last two games for us?

tenor.gif

We trading yall Ish Smith & Ian Mahimi for Herro. Not Beal fuck kind of value is that. I thought you were smarter than that.

Get that big ass pic the fuck outta here nigga!!! LLS

tenor.gif

We trading yall Ish Smith & Ian Mahimi for Herro. Not Beal fuck kind of value is that. I thought you were smarter than that.

Y’all trying to rebuild right? Y’all getting a young building block and some draft picks while unloading Beal’s large contract makes sense.

tenor.gif

Herro, winslow, Dragic expiring contract, and Duncan Robinson for beal and CJ miles

Y’all trying to rebuild right? Y’all getting a young building block and some draft picks while unloading Beal’s large contract makes sense.
Look at my offer and tell me that’s not appealing to a team that has ish smith and injured IT at PG and the only young talent being hachimura

Back