Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

That’s ignorant man because there’s a huge market and rick Ross just collaborated with them

Also name one good looking signature shoe from Jordan in the last 10 years

YOU CANT

Lmao them Li Nings don’t even sell in regular stores in the US. I’ve seen one person ever wear Li Nings down here. Master P sneaker

Wade wore some decent fly wades while on the Jordan brand. I can think of only one pair of way of wades I thought about buying

nah the releases over the last 2-3 years from Wade been dope af

i just cant justify spending that on a basketball sneaker and they never seem to go on sale or they always run out of my size

i cant find the ones that i really really like, but they look better than any jordan brand signature shoe

nah the releases over the last 2-3 years from Wade been dope af

i just cant justify spending that on a basketball sneaker and they never seem to go on sale or they always run out of my size

i cant find the ones that i really really like, but they look better than any jordan brand signature shoe
THANK YOU

I thought Zion got like 90 mil from Jordan brand. 130 woulda been hard for me to turn down though. Thats an additional 40 mil over 5 years and by then Im the biggest superstar in the league and trying to get that 300+ million deal

Either way dope to see a youngin getting all that money
might be the revisionist in me, but if im him, i wouldnt care about having a signature shoe my rookie year

I would have my team, along with myself and the designers at Nike and come up with some concepts first and just wear PE jordans my first year.

it cuts both ways though b/c if his preseason is any indication on how his rookie year will be then yea, i guess you wanna capitalize off that, but if he was just gonna be ok with getting C list designs for shoes, i would've taken the more lucrative deal from Li Ning and got them to make the shoe i wanted

might be the revisionist in me, but if im him, i wouldnt care about having a signature shoe my rookie year

I would have my team, along with myself and the designers at Nike and come up with some concepts first and just wear PE jordans my first year.

it cuts both ways though b/c if his preseason is any indication on how his rookie year will be then yea, i guess you wanna capitalize off that, but if he was just gonna be ok with getting C list designs for shoes, i would've taken the more lucrative deal from Li Ning and got them to make the shoe i wanted

If im advising Zion im telling him all of this could be done with the twist of an ankle and to try to grab as much money as possible. If that means getting a trash ass signature shoe out there as soon as he can, thats what ill advise him to do.

After having enough to secure him and his fam for the rest of their lives, thats when Ill get more into brand building.

Gotta remember that Jordan paid Zion less than what almost every other company offerred. There were probably some incentives in there that made Zion pick them and shoe sales might be one of them.

Back