Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Hassan Whiteside is trash

That dude has never contributed to winning basketball....never

The king of empty stats

Not to mention hes 30 and has lost a lot of the athleticism that made him a good shot blocker(the only thing he was actually good at) due to all the hip and knee issues

Addition by subtraction for Miami

Never said Whiteside was good I said bam isn't that much better and provided actual context.

Go ahead and pretend @southsil4lil opinion saves your plea copping tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never said Whiteside was good I said bam isn't that much better and provided actual context.

Go ahead and pretend @southsil4lil opinion saves your plea copping tho.
This is a trash hill to die on this is like arguing over who knows lil Reese. bam is significantly a better basketball player than whiteside you can shove those stats that don’t tell the whole story up your ass.

Whiteside not even playing on a winning team Bam is a major contributor to a team tied for 2nd in the east. Shut up and watch the games

This is a trash hill to die on this is like arguing over who knows lil Reese. bam is significantly a better basketball player than whiteside you can shove those stats that don’t tell the whole story up your ass.

Whiteside not even playing on a winning team Bam is a major contributor to a team tied for 2nd in the east. Shut up and watch the games

Eye test says that has more to do with Jimmy butler and kendrick nunn but continue.

Eye test says that has more to do with Jimmy butler and kendrick nunn but continue.
Kendrick nunn who has been a negative +/- player in 6 out of the last 10 games is more instrumental than Bam? You wrong but go off sis

Also how many heat games have you watched? Don’t answer that

went from saying nobody knows who Kendrick nunn is to sucking him off because he’s on your fantasy team

You love to see it

54A7030E-1EA4-4C27-AA57-7BC627F0475B.jpeg

Kendrick nunn who has been a negative +/- player in 6 out of the last 10 games is more instrumental than Bam? You wrong but go off sis

Also how many heat games have you watched? Don’t answer that

Not a single one. Don't nobody watch that shit not even heat fans.

Bam adebayo is not a significantly better player than Hassan Whiteside.

I'm tired of this.

tenor - 2019-10-16T162506.423.gif

So looking at the standings for both conferences guys who are the teams that are underperforming right now who will get better and who is underperforming but this is who they are gonna be for the rest of the year?

Same question for overachieving teams in each conference

I don’t usually look at standing until two weeks from now but I’m bored

So looking at the standings for both conferences guys who are the teams that are underperforming right now who will get better and who is underperforming but this is who they are gonna be for the rest of the year?

i wont be looking at the standings until next season

Suns and the Mavs are the two teams I have a hard time calling. Not sure if either team can keep up being over .500 by allstar break but at the same time both teams are talented enough that I wont be surprised if they over .500. Same with the Timberwolves. All 3 teams were expected to underperform but all 3 have the talent to be in the mix for 6-7-8 seed.

I think the Blazers are underperforming. They 3 games under now but I think they will eventually get to a game or two above .500 by all star break.
The big underperformers out West are the Pelicans. Even without Zion they have too much talent to be 2-8.

Last edited:

I don’t see any teams really overachieving. Phoenix maybe but they only 6-4 not like 8-2/9-1

Boston will probably stumble some because of the Hayward injury.

I feel like Indiana will be better once Dipo gets back in a few weeks. Guess you could say they’re overachieving cause of their record.

Out East, both the Hornets and Cavs being 4-6 is surprising. They are both out performing their expectations. Super early though. Both team can nose dive but both are looking a year ahead of schedule 10 games in. Everything else out East looks as expected.

Suns and the Mavs are the two teams I have a hard team calling. Not sure if either team can keep up bring over .500 by allstar break but at the same time both teams are talented enough that I wont be surprised if they over .500. Same with the Timberwolves. All 3 teams were expected to underperform but all 3 have the talent to be in the mix for 6-7-8 seed.

I think the Blazers are underperforming. They 3 games under now but I think they will eventually get to a game or two above .500 by all star break.
The big underperformers out West are the Pelicans. Even without Zion they have too much talent to be 2-8.
i think you are severely underestimating the lack of chemistry and the huge roster turnover that has happened

I mean, i get it, they were supposed to be the league pass team then zion got hurt, but through 10 games, i would rather them struggle early vs overachieve like last season when they started 5-0 then everything went to shit

Back